karma out for a while

rohpete

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she is pregnant I expect they will keep her employed but not use her and only pay her her guarantee until such time as they can relesse her. If it was an office job this would be difficult to do as certainly in the UK someone returning from maternity leave has to be brought back in at least at the same level. However, say it was a female sportsperson or actress where the job is based on a selective process at all times then any company could justify not using that person to the same degree as someone else is now beign selected in that role.

I must say regardless of speculation over why she is out the very fact that it is being reported that she will be out for such a long time has put a dampener on the women's division again now. Before Kharma debuted the women's division seemed like a bit of filler bar the Bella's twin magic stuff which looked as though it would lead to a feud and storyline with Eve or possibly another diva who would try to stop them being able to do the twin magic stunt and the feud between Michelle and Layla but now that feud is over and twin magic can't really produce a 9 month long storyline or feud. When Kharma debuted I started to really look forward to the diva matches and see how the whole Kharma thing would pan out but now hearing this it looks as though that's going to be put on ice now for almost a year which is a shame. They can't get rid of her or drop this storyline just based on how into it the fans have been,

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

they were all chanting her name at Raw and when a crowd does that you know you are onto something.

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); It's also one of the most interesting storylines I've seen the women's division have in a long time so I think as soon as Kharma is ready to come back they can just pick up where they left off and everyone's interest in the women's division will peak again.

If she is actually pregnant then thats really careless on her part. (Also congrats on being pregnant) But just really poor timing, she was getting a push as a monster. But i guess sometimes you cant help these things. Oh well, back to the Bellas being the most dominant females...

I think as soon as Kharma is ready to come back they can just pick up where they left off and everyone's interest in the women's division will peak again.

It'd be a bit weird to just pick up where it left off, I think. "Look, it's that woman who attacked everyone for three weeks a year or so ago! She's back!"

• Paid Members
Well that's that storyline ruined. Seems abit of a careless thing to do, as soon as she starts her new job. I wonder if they will have her back?

I would hope so, otherwise that's a lawsuit for unfair dismissal waiting to happen. Nugget.

Yes, I'm not saying they won't pay her. I'm asking if they will continue to use her on the proper shows, and if she will come back with a push and storyline direction waiting for her, or will they just forget about her and stick her on Superstars?

Ignore him, Dill. He seems to have a thing for trying to bully teenagers online.

Plural? dangerously420 isn't a teenager? :confused:

• Paid Members
I think as soon as Kharma is ready to come back they can just pick up where they left off and everyone's interest in the women's division will peak again.

It'd be a bit weird to just pick up where it left off, I think. "Look, it's that woman who attacked everyone for three weeks a year or so ago! She's back!"

The only way I can see that working out is if Beth Pheonix goes heel, dominates for ages to the point it appears no one can stop her, and then have Kharma come out. Of course this would require long term planning, so it's unlikely.

Tbh, It's been the best part of a year since she left TNA, and 3 weeks of short vignettes and she comes out to a monster pop at Extreme Rules, and is over like crazy! Don't see why it couldn't happen again if done right. a big 'if', obviously.

If she is actually pregnant then thats really careless on her part.

Not necessarily - could well have been planned.

If thats what she wants, then it comes before the day job.

Fair enough but surely when you work for the WWE you'd tell them you're planning to start a family before they shove you on tv.

• Paid Members
Just because she is out for nine months, doesn't mean she is Preggers. On that logic she will give birth then return straight to work!

Not necessarily. The majority of women find out they are pregnant at the 1-2 month mark, so in actual fact, she would be out potentially for 8 months, returning a month or so later, so probably in a minimum of 9 months (probably a fair bit more in all likelihood) She would probably be physically fit to return in that time, health wise, but not necessarily in appearance terms, or in fitness. She also may want to stay and look after her child for an undetermined amount of time.

• Paid Members
Unless I'm missing it, I can't see the supposed second update anywhere on the Observer site, and there's nothing on the site confirming pregnancy.

I couldn't find anything either.

Archived