BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME I MAKE A SHIT POST

Flash

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boydy121whatever sent me this gem a few years back:

Oi dont you call me a fucking twat who the fuck do you think you are go fuck yourself you dickhead & you say any shit like that agai you'll know about it.

And then followed it up shortly afterwards with:

Sorry Ive been having personal problems didnt mean to take it out on you sorry cya

What a nice chap.

There's been some good stuff on here over the years, and I lurked on here for yonks before signing but the Boydy thread goes down as an all time favourite. Just the way how the first time I looked at it, it was just the lad kept getting banned on Plenty of Fish, and then I came back a couple of hours later and it had all hit the fan.

• Paid Members
There's been some good stuff on here over the years, and I lurked on here for yonks before signing but the Boydy thread goes down as an all time favourite. Just the way how the first time I looked at it, it was just the lad kept getting banned on Plenty of Fish, and then I came back a couple of hours later and it had all hit the fan.

What was the deal with Boydy again? Trying to stalk some ex-girlfriend on the site despite having a restraining order or something?

• Paid Members

Brilliant...thankyou. Love how he threatened Neil, isn't Neil 6ft 10? I always imagined Happ to look like the 'tory boy' character from Harry Enfield or William Hague in that oft repeated clip when he was in the young tories.

• Paid Members
boydy121whatever sent me this gem a few years back:

Oi dont you call me a fucking twat who the fuck do you think you are go fuck yourself you dickhead & you say any shit like that agai you'll know about it.

And then followed it up shortly afterwards with:

Sorry Ive been having personal problems didnt mean to take it out on you sorry cya

What a nice chap.

That might have been deep into the worst points of his madness. I'd say your lucky LaGoosh.

• Moderators
Brilliant...thankyou. Love how he threatened Neil, isn't Neil 6ft 10? I always imagined Happ to look like the 'tory boy' character from Harry Enfield or William Hague in that oft repeated clip when he was in the young tories.

I'm 6'7" bro. BRING YA DINNER HAPP.

Im not perfect ofcourse, but "Frankie Crisp" or "Waterboys" problem with me could have been addressed to me in private, thats what hurt a bit. I know I am obviously disliked by alot of people here but not much I can say about that. Crisp helped me with a private issue several years ago and I thanked him a year or so ago and we became Facebook "pals".

Then this week I see him slagging me off behind my back. He has stopped anyone replying to him on PM here so I guess he is happy in himself that he has the final word on this. And just for the record he knew I was "The Miz" now and used to be "Keeno" a long time ago because I told him when I got back intouch with him.

I will get slagged off here if I mention in detail my problems and issues so I wont. I use UKFF as a way to fill my days. I am not as intelligent or articulate about many of you but enjoy debate and conversation about Wrestling and Football mainly. Sure I have come across as a bit of a tit, but usually it is when I am provoked. End of the day it is an internet forum.

Sorry to everyone I have rubbed up the wrong way. I will continue to debate stuff I am interested in, and try to avoid the things I just coment on for the sake of it. So I ask for a clean slate from my haters. I apologise to the likes of Seven and Small.

No doubt this will be ridiculed with some gang bullying mentality but I would like to continue posting here because it does me some good so thanks for reading.

P.S. This is not a "breakdown" lol.

• Awards Moderator
Im not perfect ofcourse, but "Frankie Crisp" or "Waterboys" problem with me could have been addressed to me in private, thats what hurt a bit.

You got lippy publically. I addressed it publically.

Then this week I see him slagging me off behind my back.

How is it behind your back? It's on the public forum, in threads in which you posted.

He has stopped anyone replying to him on PM here so I guess he is happy in himself that he has the final word on this.

No, I've just stopped you from sending me PMs. Because you are weird.

And just for the record he knew I was "The Miz" now and used to be "Keeno" a long time ago because I told him when I got back intouch with him.

Nope. You got in touch about 2 years ago, months before your mong breakdown under the Keeno username.

Anyway, you've just confirmed you've got two accounts. Well done.

Yep, UKFF Gods knew I had two accounts. I don't use the Keeno account other than seeing if I could access it recently to see if I have any PM's. Thanks for all your help them years ago though man, the Wife and I are very happy together. :thumbsup:

Archived