BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME I MAKE A SHIT POST

Flash

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Very suprised Small has not flamed this thread for no good reason yet.

There's always a good reason to flame Flash, Keeno. And you, you boring cunt.

Can i make a contribution to this thread here and use an example from my own life to relate to this?

I have a friend that sends "txt" messages much like the way Flash posts here on this forum. As a friend i kind of get the jist of what he is saying as he is just a friend and it is casual. The same friend now talks to me on Facebook chat but talks in convos using the same "txt" speak that Flash uses. As much as my friend is a sound person it grates me that he cannot type proper sentences or use proper grammar which i explained to him in a conversation offline. He did not understand why he should have to use proper full sentences between mates. Flash probably falls into the same mindset that he thinks everyone here on the forum is a mate to him and therefore does not require to display proper spelling or grammar.

I'm not a grammar nazi of any sort, I'm willing to over look wrong spellings here and there, I do it myself, but what I cant fucking stand is "txt" talk, I dont even do that shit on my phone. If I have to send a message thats 2x160 characters or more then I will.

U, u, u, u, theirs just no excuse or Ur, ur, ur, ur, such people make me want to grab a big fuck off hardcopy of the Oxford English Dictionary and slap it repeatedly in their face.

Plz *slap* Plz *slap* Plz *slap* Plz *slap* "Please stop", good you're learning, "Ur?" *slap*

This probz isn't going 2 b the most popular opinion on here but I think there's certainly a time and place for shortening words. When texting, it's absolutely acceptable. For one, you can get more written into your message and secondly, it's quicker. To be honest, I'm finding myself shortening more and more words on Facebook chat.

I wud never shorten words on a forum, it's a pet h8 4 a lot of people even if it doesn't bother others.

• Awards Moderator
Share Keeno's madness with the rest of the class, I'm confident in my belief he's close to another Internet breakdown, and its been months since we've had a good meltdown.

His first PM was all but useless in terms of meltdown material. Then his second one, which he sent an hour or so later without me sending a reply to the first, was quite ridiculous. I won't share it in here as in addition to it being possibly against forum rules (?), it'd be poor form on my part.

All I will say, though, is that any pretence that he wasn't Keeno was ruined when he sent information confirming who he was.

Since his two messages on here last night, he's viewed my profile a number of times. He's a bit creepy.

• Paid Members

boydy121whatever sent me this gem a few years back:

Oi dont you call me a fucking twat who the fuck do you think you are go fuck yourself you dickhead & you say any shit like that agai you'll know about it.

And then followed it up shortly afterwards with:

Sorry Ive been having personal problems didnt mean to take it out on you sorry cya

What a nice chap.

• Awards Moderator
I won't share it in here as in addition to it being possibly against forum rules (?)

It's not FYI. Personal choice. You may be judged by the collective massive though!

Nah, it'd be a bit sly on the daft sod if I did that. If he carries on with his profile stalking, I might change my mind.

Archived