BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME I MAKE A SHIT POST

Flash

• Paid Members
y am i gettin all this abuse,i only asked a question and for the opinion of people who might know about the game

I'm guessing it's either one or a combination of:

-you post loads of dumb threads with these questions when we have an off topic questions thread specifically for stuff like this

-instead of typing 'why' you say 'y'

-you continually fail to realise that you're duffing the forum up and instead of apologising, you then bleat about abuse

-you haven't taken The Icons advice

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
y am i gettin all this abuse,i only asked a question and for the opinion of people who might know about the game

They're only jealous of you mate, after all you do live in the finest county in the land. Ok, maybe not the nicest town, I don't know why anyone in their right mind would want to live in Swaffham, but at least your close to the coast and the fine city.

For future reference, my Norfolk brethrin, I'd use the comments and thoughts that don't really warrant a thread, erm, thread. If anything this will actually get your question answered quicker and you may even find out more about it than starting just individual threads. Or perhaps you should use the off-topic questions thread (NOT the UKFF one, which is for questions about the forum itself and the general mechanics of it.)

If you're still not sure where the best place to post something is, then just PM one of the mods and they'll step you in the right direction. :thumbsup:

Otherwise, god help you.

They're only jealous of you mate, after all you do live in the finest county in the land. Ok, maybe not the nicest town, I don't know why anyone in their right mind would want to live in Swaffham, but at least your close to the coast and the fine city.

For future reference, my Norfolk brethrin, I'd use the comments and thoughts that don't really warrant a thread, erm, thread. If anything this will actually get your question answered quicker and you may even find out more about it than starting just individual threads. Or perhaps you should use the off-topic questions thread (NOT the UKFF one, which is for questions about the forum itself and the general mechanics of it.)

If you're still not sure where the best place to post something is, then just PM one of the mods and they'll step you in the right direction. :thumbsup:

Otherwise, god help you.

And he might spot the posts telling him his sig is full of lengthy meaningless old shite and sort it out.

• Awards Moderator
Very suprised Small has not flamed this thread for no good reason yet.

What the fuck are you wittering on about now? You've got a bee in your bonnet because Gladstone has pointed out your useless input and instead of actually taking him up on his comments, you skulk out of the thread because you know he's right. It's not flaming; it's just general observation.

Besides, if Gladders fell asleep on his keyboard and accidentally submitted a reply, he'd add more value to a thread than any of your banal one-liners. You dickhead.

What has my spellin, punctuation or sig gotta do with my post's. Just because I don't spell the queen's English affect the way the question is put forward. There is nothing wrong with swaffham el nicko

What has my spellin, punctuation or sig gotta do with my post's. Just because I don't spell the queen's English affect the way the question is put forward. There is nothing wrong with swaffham el nicko

YOU POST RANDOM QUESTIONS IN NEW THREADS INSTEAD OF USING THE CORRECT QUESTIONS THREAD.

MONG.

• Moderators

Because it's illegible fucking garbage. If you can't even be bothered to string a fucking sentence together so it makes any sense, why should I waste my time deciphering what you're trying to say, let alone answer your inane questions?

• Paid Members

I know this thread has now been primarily tailored to Flash, but can we now add The Miz to the thread for everytime he makes a shit 'contribution'? The likes of AJMstyles would also find this to be something of a happy home.

There's not much right with Swaffham either.

• Paid Members

Because it's illegible fucking garbage. If you can't even be bothered to string a fucking sentence together so it makes any sense, why should I waste my time deciphering what you're trying to say, let alone answer your inane questions?

Bets on the dyslexia excuse coming out at some point?

Archived