BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME I MAKE A SHIT POST

Flash

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took a year off, then returned. BTW I think Waterboy (who has returned to this thread, ddin't last long) just tried to post a picture of Ronald McDonald. Classic, hehe. That funniest poster of the year award is winging it's way to you!

• Awards Moderator

Aye. When I said I couldn't be arsed replying, I meant to you. Not to the thread in general.

I wish there was a crayon setting on here.

EDIT: I'll unblock you on PM if you want to carry this on; it's not fair on everyone else to see you spaz out.

• Paid Members
I took a year off, then returned. BTW I think Waterboy (who has returned to this thread, ddin't last long) just tried to post a picture of Ronald McDonald. Classic, hehe. That funniest poster of the year award is winging it's way to you!

In that case, you'll be joining him soon amongst the UKFF year end award winners with any luck.

No prizes for guessing which ones I'm referring too, obv.

You're a 30-something year old man for fucks sake. We're well past telling on the bullies to the teacher.

Ahhhhh only Children can bully / be bullied can they? Thanks for the education. Let me know what it is called when adults do it and are on the recieving end of it.

Archived