BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME I MAKE A SHIT POST

Flash

Im not perfect ofcourse, but "Frankie Crisp" or "Waterboys" problem with me could have been addressed to me in private, thats what hurt a bit. I know I am obviously disliked by alot of people here but not much I can say about that. Crisp helped me with a private issue several years ago and I thanked him a year or so ago and we became Facebook "pals".

Then this week I see him slagging me off behind my back. He has stopped anyone replying to him on PM here so I guess he is happy in himself that he has the final word on this. And just for the record he knew I was "The Miz" now and used to be "Keeno" a long time ago because I told him when I got back intouch with him.

I will get slagged off here if I mention in detail my problems and issues so I wont. I use UKFF as a way to fill my days. I am not as intelligent or articulate about many of you but enjoy debate and conversation about Wrestling and Football mainly. Sure I have come across as a bit of a tit, but usually it is when I am provoked. End of the day it is an internet forum.

Sorry to everyone I have rubbed up the wrong way. I will continue to debate stuff I am interested in, and try to avoid the things I just coment on for the sake of it. So I ask for a clean slate from my haters. I apologise to the likes of Seven and Small.

No doubt this will be ridiculed with some gang bullying mentality but I would like to continue posting here because it does me some good so thanks for reading.

P.S. This is not a "breakdown" lol.

You know, I ignored the whiney 'Stop picking on me' PM you sent me as well and thought I'd leave you be; but following this attention seeking garbage I will say this; if you can't stand the heat, stop being a mong.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Im not perfect ofcourse, but "Frankie Crisp" or "Waterboys" problem with me could have been addressed to me in private, thats what hurt a bit. I know I am obviously disliked by alot of people here but not much I can say about that. Crisp helped me with a private issue several years ago and I thanked him a year or so ago and we became Facebook "pals".

Then this week I see him slagging me off behind my back. He has stopped anyone replying to him on PM here so I guess he is happy in himself that he has the final word on this. And just for the record he knew I was "The Miz" now and used to be "Keeno" a long time ago because I told him when I got back intouch with him.

I will get slagged off here if I mention in detail my problems and issues so I wont. I use UKFF as a way to fill my days. I am not as intelligent or articulate about many of you but enjoy debate and conversation about Wrestling and Football mainly. Sure I have come across as a bit of a tit, but usually it is when I am provoked. End of the day it is an internet forum.

Sorry to everyone I have rubbed up the wrong way. I will continue to debate stuff I am interested in, and try to avoid the things I just coment on for the sake of it. So I ask for a clean slate from my haters. I apologise to the likes of Seven and Small.

No doubt this will be ridiculed with some gang bullying mentality but I would like to continue posting here because it does me some good so thanks for reading.

P.S. This is not a "breakdown" lol.

You know, I ignored the whiney 'Stop picking on me' PM you sent me as well and thought I'd leave you be; but following this attention seeking garbage I will say this; if you can't stand the heat, stop being a mong.

He's not the only mong on the board to get sick of the flak and pretend to be someone else though is he?

• Paid Members
He's not the only mong on the board to get sick of the flak and pretend to be someone else though is he?

Do explain dude.

Well FamilyGuy PMSL made a new account called The Icon and started posting as him, acting completely differently to try and get away from the fact most people thought he was shit. He got found out by sticking up for his own arguments with both accounts though, and had one account banned and the current account renamed back to Familyguy PMSL. So yeah, he's having a dig at you but he's in the exact same position you are.

I believe he was hounded off the board for his inherent shitness. I merely looked around at the drooling spastics I'd been lumped with and thought 'I don't belong here'.

When are you going to do something remotely good to stop you getting hounded off the board for being completely arse anyway? You can only live off that games thread for so long.

So Mr Seven is actuallly a real life Cock, who knew, and.....

Well FamilyGuy PMSL made a new account called The Icon and started posting as him, acting completely differently to try and get away from the fact most people thought he was shit. He got found out by sticking up for his own arguments with both accounts though, and had one account banned and the current account renamed back to Familyguy PMSL. So yeah, he's having a dig at you but he's in the exact same position you are.

Speaks volumes.

• Paid Members
So Mr Seven is actuallly a real life Cock, who knew, and.....

Speaks volumes.

At least when you made a new account you didn't completely change your personality and pretend to be someone else just to be accepted.

What can I say, I am what I am. I only changed my name as I wanted to start fresh. Thanks for the support mate.

Nice 180. Guess your grovelling apology was pretty hollow then.

Na it was genuine, then you were a twat and threw it back at me, which makes you a cock.

Igot the sims 3 today but my pc isNOT compatible so im selling it, brand new, just had wrapper taken off, yours for

What can I say, I am what I am. I only changed my name as I wanted to start fresh. Thanks for the support mate.

Nice 180. Guess your grovelling apology was pretty hollow then.

Na it was genuine, then you were a twat and threw it back at me, which makes you a cock.

The hypocrisy of this post tickles me pink.

Archived