BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME I MAKE A SHIT POST

Flash

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I received your message. I just didn't receive a rant.

Seriously, just pack it.

EDIT: Did you really just send it again?

Yep, I am convinced now, you have no balls. Man up, reply to it. Quit playing to the crowd like you love to do on Facebook. It's like reading a written version of the Steve Wright Show.

• Paid Members

Seriously, just pack it.

Yep, I am convinced now, you have no balls. Man up, reply to it. Quit playing to the crowd like you love to do on Facebook. It's like reading a written version of the Steve Wright Show.

You do realise that by goading him and inviting him to respond, you lose all rights to play the bully card when he does?

• Awards Moderator

Seriously, just pack it.

Christ.

I replied to your last PM and if that didn't get the message across then I don't know what will. You've sent your, er, rant. I hope it was therapeutic. I honestly have no desire to have a back and forward exchange with a giant toddler, on here or on PM, so can't you just accept that I think you're shit and move on? There are plenty of people on here (and in real life, ooh!) who don't like me. Do I whinge and moan and chase them for answers all over the place? No. I shrug my shoulders and get on with it. Because I couldn't give a fuck. Like you shouldn't. We're not friends. We've never met. We've never spoken. Why can't you just crack on with your life and leave this be?

EDIT:

When he responds like a man I will give up, until then I will call him out. Hardly bullying.

Call me out? :laugh:

• Paid Members

Frankie Crisp/Waterboy is a fine poster, and as much as this debacle is totally beneath him and not even remotely worthy of his time, Miz/Keeno's insistence on paddling further and further down shit creek makes for good reading. First he tries to tag him as a bully, and then he challenges his manhood?! Utterly compelling.

Oh I am dude, I am just shocked how much of a gigantic dick you are being, thats all. Made more obvious by posting that reply here and not on PM, especially inviting me to PM you again. I think the "toddler" in all of this appears to be you. Your comfortable here, you got the heavy hitters here at UFFF up your ass. I understand why your replying in public, it is what people like you do, much like your Facebook performances. I am just annoyed with myself that I thought you were a nice guy.

P.S. If your bipolar I am really really sorry.

• Paid Members
Frankie Crisp/Waterboy is a fine poster, and as much as this debacle is totally beneath him and not even remotely worthy of his time

Thats like saying Razor Ramon was above working squash matches. Razor's squash matches were always fun. I have all the love in the world for Waterboy, but this stuff is good for him. He can get all his shit in and come out looking good.

• Paid Members

Waterboy/Frankie is probably one of the best and most popular posters on here so this really isn't going to end well for you Miz, probably best for a mod to just lock this one now or it'll just keep going round and round.

• Awards Moderator
Oh I am dude, I am just shocked how much of a gigantic dick you are being, thats all. Made more obvious by posting that reply here and not on PM, especially inviting me to PM you again. I think the "toddler" in all of this appears to be you. Your comfortable here, you got the heavy hitters here at UFFF up your ass. I understand why your replying in public, it is what people like you do, much like your Facebook performances. I am just annoyed with myself that I thought you were a nice guy.

P.S. If your bipolar I am really really sorry.

I have replied to your PM, you bellend. Read it. Digest it. Then fuck off.

Seriously, what part of this aren't you getting?

Archived