Smackdown Spoilers

iamtheman

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Corrrrrrrre really are the lamest faction in a while.

(Wade) "OK chaps, we need to get rid of Zeke. He's the only one who's been able to do any damage and seems massively harder and more devastating than any of us. We need him out of the group. So that... er...? the group is stronger. I guess?"

Seriously, why would you get rid of the only guy in your group that has done anything impressive looking? The other three have been getting destroyed by Show and Kane, while Zeke has half killed them on his own. Surely if Wade had a fricking clue he'd use his cunning and his wits to outsmart Zeke, pander to him (to his face) and keep him sweet for a while. Build tension and get people on Zeke's side, so that when he turns on them - BAM, he's over like Hell. Just go the 'Batista/Evolution' route. At any point did the Corre go two weeks straight without there being 'dissension in the ranks'? What a lame group.

• Paid Members

There's quite a few similarities with Raw and Smackdown at the moment. The monster character in a faction looks like he wants to go his own way (Mason Ryan from Nexus and Zeke from Corre), theres a foreign fued (Del Rio/Rey, Chavo/Sin Cara), and a challenger who shouldnt be anywhere near the Champions calibre is chasing the belt (Miz to Cena, Christian to Orton).

Unlike alot of people on here, I wasnt annoyed that Christian lost the title, I was more shocked than anything else. The opening video and his teary promo made it even more of a 'SHIT!' moment when Orton won. I do get the feeling that WWE want Christian to win the title on his own merit though. By winning at Extreme Rules, alot of people said he only won it because of Edge. Maybe they had to give him the belt to keep it on Smackdown, and then let him win it properly in the future?

Its just a thought, I wouldnt be surprised if I was totally off the mark though.

Also, Kharma is brilliant. Everything about her is better than anything any diva has had/done ever. Her awesome music, her laughing fits, her look, her strength, her intimidating factor. I'd probably ruin her if she was 20 stone lighter.

I'm feeling smug. ;)

Why's that? The whole argument was about me saying you cant judge if someones injured without seeing the footage. I never said it WAS her fault. You said it couldnt be her fault, based on an internet report. I never said it was Kong's fault. As much as its hard to believe, I actually quite like Awesome Kong, so I'm hoping she wont get blamed for this.

Lighten up. You're becoming more predictable than me at taking the bait! :)

I have read a report, on pwinsider.com I think it was, that says Kharma's already getting a rep for being a bit rough. Seeing that, aside from the Implant Buster, she has only hit that one clothesline I am taking that report with a pinch of salt.

Anyone else think the Sin Cara-Chavo rivalry that looks to be on its way in is a bit too similar to the Del Rio-Mysterio one that's appearing on Raw?

Only in the sense that its two chicano's vs two Mexicans, other than that not really.

Sin Cara vs Chavo (going off this weeks show) is a feud where both respect each other but want to show each other up, whereas Rey/Del-Rio is a "violent" feud with a definitive heel.

Sin Cara vs Chavo (going off this weeks show) is a feud where both respect each other but want to show each other up, whereas Rey/Del-Rio is a "violent" feud with a definitive heel.

I don't know, while Chavo was on commentary he was going on about Sin Cara stealing his moves and not being impressed by anything he did.

• Paid Members

There is a clear difference in the level of rivalry vs hate that exists in Chavo/Cara compared to Del Rio/Rey, and the Cara/Chavo program surely exists purely to build Sin Cara whereas Bertie and the puny rat of Tijuana traded wins and eventually have become equals almost, and I think Chavo will revert to doing nothing once he puts the noob over.

However...

... if you don't know who the heel is in Sin Cara vs Chavo, you don't know what "heel" means.

Well, neither is a heel. Chavo may act "heely" but 'officially' he isn't one.

What are you basing that on? Nobody is 'officially' one anywhere except the WWE format sheets, and I don't think any of those have been leaked for about four years.

• Paid Members
Well, neither is a heel. Chavo may act "heely" but 'officially' he isn't one.

How on Earth do you work that out? Since his turn on Rey at Bash '06 he has never worked face, his last storyline of any great note ("La Familia") he was very clearly a heel, and every match he's had on telly since, PPV, EcW, Raw, SmackDown or Superstars, singles tags or multi-mans, he has been working opposite babyfaces, right up until recently getting lamped by Kane in the elimination chamber qualifyer.

"Officially" go and sit on Metal's table, I'll bring you some crayons.

• Paid Members
Kane was a baddie prior to Elimination Chamber though.

True, Kane was on the cusp and the exact timing of his Core-related turn passed me by a shade there. But all of Chavo's tv jobs matches in 2011 up until that one and for the four and a half years prior were up against clear-cut goodies. He's a heel, unless we want to reclassify him as simply "not over any more."

Of course by jobs, I mean unless he was wrestling Kaval...

... if you don't know who the heel is in Sin Cara vs Chavo, you don't know what "heel" means.

Did you even watch Smackdown?

Chavo effectively turned face at the Royal Rumble and has been face since the current season of NXT started, do some research eh?

Archived