Mizark Henry

Shovanist Pig

Is it finally his time? Personally I think he's past it now and doesn't offer much in terms of entertainment value.

It's commendable he still has the motivation to succeed after 15 years of shit sandwiches, injuries and negligence though. He should've been gone years ago but to his credit he's hung on in there and slowly improved into a decent performer for his mobility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m-Z7z0C-q4

Love to see him partner back up with Old Teddy. Mo' Money Mo' Money Mo' Money.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Mizark made me a fan when he won that ECW title at NOC one year. You could see the joy on his face and it melted my heart for him. Further to that he's had periods of being really fun to watch for a mid card name through what they did with him and him and him just being quite good at what he does at times.

That said I hated it when he was in the main with angle and taker and so on on smackdown back when.

• Paid Members

Mark Henry gets emotional after being drafted.

Put that shit on TV and you might make Mark Henry a star. I'm a little disappointed that we don't get to see Henry & Bourne team regularly but otherwise, I think he deserves another shot. He's not a bad worker these days. he just doesn't quite connect with the audience.

• Paid Members

I like Mark. He's always came across as a nice bloke. I even used to get a good laugh out of him when he was feeling up tranny's and knocking about with D'Lo. That video makes him come across as a big babyface in my eyes. He looks like someone who gives a toss. I think he needs to get rid of the shitlocks, though.

A slimmed down Mark Henry could be great, and let's face it the WWE isn't exactly overflowing with good heavyweights. So why not? Push him as a sympathetic babyface who's determined to make it work this time, I'd watch*

* Well, if I watched WWE I would not skip his bits.

His response on RAW said everything I wanted to say in here....

Christian comes out for the main event - big crowd pop

Mizark comes out next - complete silence

Cena next - massive pop.

His 36th main event push will be the same as the 35 before it - rubbish.

When he went to Raw and turned babyface, the crowd were really into him for a couple of weeks.

He did that strange thing where he got them to cheer, and they actually did!

Fast forward to this week and he tried it, and they didn't react. Bless him.

When he went to Raw and turned babyface, the crowd were really into him for a couple of weeks.

He did that strange thing where he got them to cheer, and they actually did!

Fast forward to this week and he tried it, and they didn't react. Bless him.

Hell no, after he was getting over with the crowd interaction after his matches, i think they put him with MVP and told him to stop doing that and stink up the tag team division.

Really weird.. people seemed to like to big guy those couple of weeks!

Archived