Mizark Henry

Shovanist Pig

All he needs now is to KILL a legend. Personally I would love Menry to make an open challenge and out comes Regal. He's been in the same position as Henry, been stuck in the Mid card for over a decade, been a laughing stock at times and now he's coming to the end of his career he wants to be World champ, just once. Get Regal going on a role, showing just how brutal he can be and eventually he gets his shot at the Rumble.

He could get a classic out of Henry. Regal would put Henry over and after the match, Henry should just murder him, almost litterally! Until Regals friend and old trainee D-Bry makes the save and starts building to WM.

Henry would show he can Handle Bryans style by beating Regal and Bryan would have a legitimate reason for taking Henry out and cashing in his Briefcase at the same time.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That would never work. Regal hasn't been on TV enough for the past few years for the people to take him seriously and he isn't seen as a legend in any casual WWE fans eyes.

Also Henry has already taken out Big Show, Kane and The Great Khali. Him beating up a chubby old English bloke won't make a difference to his killer aura.

Henry doesn't need anything now, he's made it. He's burst through the glass ceiling, they just need to keep doing what they are doing.

• Paid Members

I'd love a Henry v Triple H feud (if Triple H was willing to put Henry over). Triple H is about as credible as anybody gets on the roster and Henry taking out The Game would be a huge push in the right direction. Again, it all depends if Triple H wants to play nice.

What with all of the Henry love, it suddenly dawned on me would everything be lost of Big Show beat him this Sunday? WWE seem to love Big Show still and what with his push as a big lovable bear, I could see him becoming World Champ very easily.

God I hope Henry beats him. If he does I see Kane appearing thus becoming Henry's next challenger.

Are we looking at a Henry / Undertaker match at some point then? THe new, badass Henry sounds like just the sort of monster heel that Taker loves.

• Paid Members

Surely the point of Henry is for a babyface to finally overcome the big bad monster. Him losing clean at 'Mania to a popular babyface (not Bryan) makes the most sense. If they have done their jobs correctly one loss isn't going to hurt a man that has dominated for months previously.

My money on the mania WHC match is a triple threat between Henry, Sheamus and Bryan purely because a triple threat match would make for a different selling point for 'Mania given that the main selling point is already a singles match between Rock and Cena and I cant see the WWE Championship match being anything other than a singles match. Making Sheamus my pick for rumble winner by the way.

• Paid Members

The only two things I can see are Taker vs Henry or Shaemus vs Henry. I'm hoping for Shaemus vs. Henry, it'll be a better match (and judging by their two previous matches it'll be a fucking classic) and alot more unpredictable. Also with the booking they have been giving Shaemus, I can't see that they won't have him win the rumble next year. With how badass and scary Henry has been, I'd be really pissed off if they interjected all of Taker's scary supernatural powers bullshit.

I've seen far too much Taker vs. Henry in the past 5 years to give a shit about that. Now Henry vs. Sheamus for the title, that would be an absolute corker.

I actually had a nightmare about Henry the other night. He was trying to induct me into the Hall of Pain and I was just fucking legging it trying to get away. It was absolutely terrifying, easily more terrifying than the numerous dreams I've had of Undertaker and Kane chasing me (there've been a fair few of those...).

Archived