TV shows which shouldn't have seen the light of day....

The Miz

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Take Me Out, or as I tend to think of it 'Desperate but picky slags'. I've seen a single episode and it made me despair that bit more about humanity.

The only fun in it was playing 'spot the racist'. A black guy comes on, and suddenly three or four of the women in the game immediately turn off their lights, and then you get the uncomfortable aspect of them trying not to justify it by saying it's because he's black.

Great post tbh, because there's a ton of examples:

- Sing if you can

- My Family

- Hollyoaks

- The Cube

- Strictly/Dancing in ice

- Top Gear (the fact it's now all self-indulgent in-joke banter between 3 annoying arrogant blokes).

- Anything on Channel 5 that isn't CSI or NCIS

- Anything with Katie Price

- Anything with Kerry Katona

- Anything with Danny Dyer

And there's something been advertised on BBC 1 called 'don't scare the hare' or something which looks absolutely, postively the shittest thing ever.

• Paid Members
Take Me Out, or as I tend to think of it 'Desperate but picky slags'. I've seen a single episode and it made me despair that bit more about humanity.

The only fun in it was playing 'spot the racist'. A black guy comes on, and suddenly three or four of the women in the game immediately turn off their lights, and then you get the uncomfortable aspect of them trying not to justify it by saying it's because he's black.

I wouldn't say not going out with someone because of their skin colour is racist. Thinking it's wrong for other people to is though.

That Phoneshop bollocks on E4 i think it was last year, terrible stuff.

Also, i don't mind White Van Man, watched the whole series and its entertaining enough, I won't be in a hurry to watch it again or catch a 2nd series, but it was decent enough.

• Paid Members

Now to give you a brief idea, I like Keith Lemon (go shoot me) and find Stacy Soloman amazing in a car crash way, and on seeing Sing If You Can last week thought it was the worst thing on TV.

I Was wrong. I saw Don't Scare The Hare.

I used to work for Endemol a long time ago, and if I still worked there I would have resigned on seeing this shit. Honestly not only the most inept god awful games, but also a set that resembles something you would have seen on Going Live or Live and Kicking. Topped with a really shit "robot" Bunny that is sure to freak out any young children watch it, I nominate this for a TV show that never should have seen the light of day. I mean which cunt at the BBC saw this pilot and thought lets commision it to series?

Dont Scare The Hare - Makes Sing If you Can look like Citizen Kane.

In other news, I think The Only Way is Essex is TV GOLD. I hate shows like this but the cast are so dumb and inept I cannot help but laugh and find the whole thing entertaining.

Yes I caught a bit of Don't scare the hare last night. Abysmal, and not in a funny haha what a crap show kinda way. The fact it is on BBC1 on a Saturday evening makes me even more annoyed. It doesn't even have a place on Challenge at Midnight.

And The Only Way Is Essex is scripted, or atleast set up.

Archived