TV shows which shouldn't have seen the light of day....

The Miz

• Moderators
Occasionally they will do a semi decent documentary that isnt about 'My daughter's brother's uncle's hobo tales from the grave and My Journey to Hell' or some such as well

Or "Dawn Porter... gets cocked by 12 builders in a pub car park" documentaries.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
The "classic" show that was "Heil Honey! I'm Home!". A comedy sitcom about Adolf Hitler. Yes.

It aired on the BSB Channel in 1990 and, unsurprisingly, only lasted ONE episode. Here is a Wikipedia link about it..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heil_Honey_I'm_Home!

First fifteen minutes of the show..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbj9otRPdiM

Utterly bizarre.

It was a decent enough parody, and I don't seer why people were so up in arms about it.

Anyone who talks shit about it is only recycling opinions from Richard Blackwood or whoever from some Top 50 Jimmy Carr show, 2 seconds after seeing a clip on a monitor for the first time.

Outnumbered is absolutely abysmal, and they are constantly showing ads for it on UK Gold going on about how great it is. What a pile of crap it really is.

I like Outnumbered :(

Yeah i like it as well, it's not exactly balls-out funny(whatever that means) but it's got a certain charm and amusement to it that i like. Plus it's quite good how most of the stuff with the kids is apparently improvised.

Back on-topic i'd go with Coming Of Age, it's like a poundland version of The Inbetweeners but even shitter

How about "Lee Nelsons well good show" it has to be some of the worst TV in the last few years

Also i have never seen the point of/enjoyed "Harry Hills TV Burp" it seems to have this odd mind-numbing effect

Occasionally they will do a semi decent documentary that isnt about 'My daughter's brother's uncle's hobo tales from the grave and My Journey to Hell' or some such as well

Rich Hall's 'How the West Was Lost' & 'Dirty South' come straight to mind. Fantastic shows!

As for dreadful shows, 'Most Haunted' pisses me off.

I'm shocked that nobody's already mentioned the travesty that was Tramadol Nights - easily the worst so called "comedy" show to ever be shown on TV.

outnumbered is a bit shit. The improv seems a bit forced and un-natural and the kids are all really dislikable. Doctor Who, X Factor, Eastenders, Top Gear and Not Going Out are all shit as well.

That's the reason for my dislike, apart from the little girl. She has a certain charm. The other two just get on my tits.

Archived