WWE TOUGH ENOUGH ONGOING THREAD

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I thought the show was better than Raw. Steve Austin is the bollocks, the way he carries himself and talks you know he's a megastar and not to be fucked with.

Going by the preview package of the rest of the season, it looks like things get heated with the trainees and the trainers. Plus the contestants have a go at each other. Loved the elimination part, Austin cut four great promos on them and then had the two women having a go at one another. Hugh Morris' reaction to the teeth falling out was great too.

The "I'm Ric Flair" dude is the favourite, he's everything WWE want. Miss USA and Alicia Foxs sister would get it.

I thought it was a solid start that made me want to continue watching.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really liked it. Great vehicle for Stone Cold too. Good cross section of characters, a few who look like they've genuinely got potential, as well as your hopeless goofs who are gonna be entertaining in their own way...

When they were all out on Raw, I was convinced one of them WAS Alicia Fox - makes sense now I see that Christina Crawford is her younger sister.

Just watched it, its a bit weird but I like it.

It's a bit of a shame to not be shown in more detail how they got the green guys to front bump, because that shit is hard and dangerous. It's also a shame that because she's got some name value, they're going to be bias towards Rimjob, or whatever her name is.

Also, I always find the fitness stuff disingenuous because 50% of the WWE superstars wouldn't be able to, and probably never have been able to, do that stuff...

It was alright for what it was, I was kinda expecting it to be worse. The guy slagging off Miss America in the house seemed like a twat and the woman that got kicked out was a dick as well, so i'm glad she went. It would've been nice if they'd brought back Hardcore Holly for the show though.

• Paid Members

Best moment of the whole three day WrestleMania period. Out of all the shows from the HOF, to WrestleMania to Raw, this is what I enjoyed the most:

"What's your favourite match?"

mbubkz.gif

Fuck his "What?" gimmick. If they dont market the "Who?" cathphrase, they have lost the plot.

I Just finished watching the first episode (I downloaded it then put it on my Playstation 3 Hard Drive). I enjoyed it, Stone Cold is a good host and the trainers are good as well. Melena vs Alica Fox for her favourite match, Really? and there is no way Michelle has been wrestling for 11 years. I can's wait for next weeks episode.

I actually really enjoyed it. The production was a bit too much at times with all the quasi-Apprentice camera shots and dramatic music, but it was a fun show and I'll be tuning in to the next episode. Stone Cold is fucking boss and is probably the perfect candidate to host this kind of show due to his status as arguably the biggest star in the industry, his work ethic and his general demeanour.

Did no one find the ridiculous part where the glass smash plays and he comes down on a motorbike to his music hilarious? Ridiculously over-the-top. It's worse than when Alan Sugar walks between Margaret and Nick on The Apprentice or Simon Cowell standing on a balcony talking to X Factor contestants.

It's worth remembering, though, this show was commissioned by USA not strictly to be another WWE show, but rather a reality show that simply happens to be based around wrestling sports entertainment; hence why the camera angles and general set up were all so similar to your Apprentice/Beauty and the Geek/Big Brother etc.

And yeah, Austin is fucking boss. Him slating that stupid eliminated one for her favourite match was pure class.

Archived