WWE TOUGH ENOUGH ONGOING THREAD

PowerButchi

• Moderators

40 minutes into the first episode, it's a bit shite isn't it? But it's good we've already got a hate figure in the lanky slag who claimed she was a wrestler 11 years ago but has fogotten how to run the ropes.

I can really see this getting cancelled though. It's fucking awful.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

It's fucking dire. Especially when that Miss USA slag is cheating. I though Hugh Morris was going to be a hardass. They should sack off Booker and Trish and have Bob Holly replace them.

I implore everyone to download this tomorrow. NXT pisses all over it.

Mind you, Stone Cold's reaction to that lasses favourite match at the end saved it.

"THAT'S THE BEST MATCH YOU'VE EVER SEEN? OF ALL THE MATCHES OF ALL TIME? NAME ANOTHER MATCH YOU'VE SEEN..."

• Paid Members

I enjoyed the show, it WAS a typical clustered reality TV show debut, but once you get to know people it'll pick up I'd imagine.

The girl who got eliminated last night was signed by WWE anyway, apparently. Unless the winner immediately starts on the main roster it kinda pisses all over the prize.

enjoyed Austin to be honest. first episode wasn't great however i think it will pick up steam.

as for the eliminated bird being hired? awful move that was. nothing about her interested me. hopefully Trips appears on episode and cuts a similar promo to the time he appeared on TE

• Paid Members

I'll never get bored of seeing Rima headbutt the mat attempting to roll. Never.

I think Luke looks pretty promising but his drinking could be his downfall.

Nothing really from Matt, but I'm sure he'll get a chance to show off his flips (and then get arse raped over them) soon.

Disappointed in Watts, hopefully he picks up as it goes on.

The guy with the long blonde hair looks like a complete knob, hopefully he disappears soon.

Finally, was glad to see that girl go. She was full of herself for absolutely no reason. Waste of space.

*Edit* She got hired? Motherfucker.

Also, the sooner they stop with the sob stories and just start cutting promos on each other at the elimination stage the better. Get personal dammit!

Wasn't that one Alicia Fox's sister?

That would explain why she got hired...

Edit: No, she's not Fox's sister. That makes the entire thing, from thinking Fox v Melina was the best match ever, to WWE hiring her again even more bizarre.

Unless they've hired them all to avoid spoilers?

I actually really liked it. I mean got to rememeber the first episode was introducing a lot of things as well as the contestants. I really liked it, Austin is a good host and there wasn't much training this week but they've definitely picked some interesting characters to do it.

Only bad thing I'd say is that we didn't get to see audition process or tapes which is weird.

All the trainers seem bad ass too which is good.

Watching this, you wonder if Austin is actually capable of one more match or run even. He looks healthier than he's been in years, he looks in good shape and if he's willing to bump around (Basic though it is) with 14 Tough Enough kids, it gets you thinking.

Archived