WWE TOUGH ENOUGH ONGOING THREAD

PowerButchi

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Managed to catch this yesterday and I really enjoyed it. Haven't watch Tough Enough since the first season years ago so will try and keep up with it.

Favourite bit was Austin entering the Gym to his music on the quad. How cheesy was that? :D

Watching Women run the ropes has always been something I hate in Wrestling, The Black girl and the model made it ten times worse. Awful stuff.

Had to laugh when Austin told the girl he shat himself in the ring and carried aswell. She looked disgusted, but knew she would have ti ripped out of her if she said anything.

• Paid Members
Just watched the first episode, and enjoyed more than I thought I would.

The only gripe I have so far is that I don't buy Trish's attempts at coming across as tough and intimidating.

I think Trish is kind of their version of Cheryl Cole, in that she's one of the friendlier faces of the panel of judges/trainers so to speak.

Personally, I think it's brilliant. It's got some of the hokier aspects of reality television for sure, but there's far worse offenders out there. As a first show, it did everything it needed to do and more to establish the key characters and establish the fact that each contestant is going to have to work harder as the series progresses. As each episode progresses the interactions between the trainers and contestants will continue to heat up and I think this is a series I'll definitely stick with over time.

Matt Dogg-20 didn't get a lot of TV time in episode one, did he? I don't remember him doing the rope running drill or anything.

Speaking of him, theres a cool deleted scene from the first episode on USA network website of when they were cleaning the arena. CM Punk (his mate) bumps into him without knowing he was on the show:

Link

Matt Dogg-20 didn't get a lot of TV time in episode one, did he? I don't remember him doing the rope running drill or anything.

Speaking of him, theres a cool deleted scene from the first episode on USA network website of when they were cleaning the arena. CM Punk (his mate) bumps into him without knowing he was on the show:

Link

I love the blatant jealousy from the fella at the end.

Archived