WWE TOUGH ENOUGH ONGOING THREAD

PowerButchi

• Moderators

Watching it again, the first 40 minutes are stil; shite, but Steve Austin drags it to fantastic in the last twenty. Booker T and Trish are a waste of time though. More Hugh Morrus please, especially if he starts to act like he did when he was in charge of Deep South Wrestling.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent first show. Great choice of coaches especially Austin who remains the man! His promo when he swapped places with Eric was sensational. Want to see alot more bullying from the coaches, crushing of dreams (I love aspirational telly) and fights in the house. It seems better/on par with the last three seasons of TUF. Mikhael is an early pick to win, he seems to have Koscheck style heel qualities. For some reason I found myself wanting Johnny Ace on this show, after all he is the keyholder to all talent in WWE, hopefully later in the season he'll come with a skateboard based "skills challenge".

• Paid Members

"Who?"

Priceless, I liked the show and think it should defo pick up, Austin and DeMott need to start being harder though, that Miss USA bitch should've run the ropes again to fuck her up.

My other fave Austin moment was when the 'contestants' were told to go back to the house with just the simple use of the word "Get!" Quality

Not as bad as it could have been. I enjoyed it but you always need a couple of episodes to get used to the characters, it can only get better. It will never happen but I'd love Al Snow to make a quick guest appearance at some point.

Agree about Stone Cold entering on the bike though, hilariously ridiculous.

I Just finished watching the first episode (I downloaded it then put it on my Playstation 3 Hard Drive). I enjoyed it, Stone Cold is a good host and the trainers are good as well. Melena vs Alica Fox for her favourite match, Really? and there is no way Michelle has been wrestling for 11 years. I can's wait for next weeks episode.

Use the Media Server and save the space.

I just got around to watching this, and I really enjoyed it. Whilst watching it, I kept on forgetting it was WWE made, as it had a different feel to their usual offerings (I don't mean it being a non-kayfabe show, I mean the look and the way it is filmed), and is similar to other sorts of American reality shows that you see. I'm interested now, to see if the kid with the afro puts abit more effort into things. The girl that got eliminated was getting on my nerves, so I'm glad she's been chucked out.

source: f4wonline.com

There was an altercation between TNA Wrestling talent Matt Hardy and members of the Tough Enough cast at a hotel bar in Atlanta, Georgia during WrestleMania XXVII weekend.

While details of the incident have to be disclosed, Reby Sky, Hardy's girlfriend, revealed on her Formspring account that she and Hardy were "banned for life" from the hotel in question.

One WWE source said that if a main roster talent had done some of the things they did, termination would be likely if they were low enough on the totem pole.

that michelle was on American next top model season 4.

She was also on WWE tv in an angle on Smackdown back in 2005:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5k39n_mn...11-05_lifestyle

I watched the first episode of Tough Enough. Thought it was fantastic.

Austin is awesome. It's an extremely well made show that is basically the USA Network's baby, it did very high ratings for its' premiere episode, and there is no chance in hell of this show getting cancelled at all.

Archived