WWE TOUGH ENOUGH ONGOING THREAD

PowerButchi

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Weird ending to the series with the hillarious overselling a slap and then a stunner to boot. I guess it intergrates him straight in though.

Even after the coaches picked Andy I was still banking on Luke winning. Couldn't believe it when it was actually announced. Andy did seem very wooden with his talking. If this talk of Managers coming back is true, he would benefit greatly from one.

Couldn't believe how small Luke looked either, The opposite to Alundra Blayze. Million Dollar face, 10 cent body.

I guess WWE just HAS to fake everything:

Andy Leavine (Big Andy) may have won the return season of WWE "Tough Enough" Monday night, but it has been made public that Leavine was already under a developmental deal with WWE in the company's Florida Championship Wrestling territory. Leavine was wrestling under the name "Kevin Hackman" before landing a spot on the reality show.

His old profile can still be viewed online here: http://www.fcwwrestling.info/kevinhackman1.html

UPDATE: They have since removed the profile.

Andy Leavine (Big Andy) may have won the return season of WWE "Tough Enough" Monday night, but it has been made public that Leavine was already under a developmental deal with WWE in the company's Florida Championship Wrestling territory. Leavine was wrestling under the name "Kevin Hackman" before landing a spot on the reality show.

His old profile can still be viewed online here: http://www.fcwwrestling.info/kevinhackman1.html

The Google cached version of his profile is here for now.

itsawork

She was at a Miss USA convention or something. Either she was talking through her backside about being determined to be a WWE diva, or it was simply a prior engagement she couldn't get out of.

It was a prior engagement, but she was still talking shit when she said she wanted to be a wrestler. Barring Ivelisse, every single girl on Tough Enough was the drizzling shits, and Christina's simpering butter-wouldn't-melt smile is possibly the most annoying act I've seen on TV in years.

Well if he was signed to a developmental, then he hadn't improved over the course of the series had he. Surely by half distance he would have looked to improve, but he didn't. Like people have commented he looked wooden in my opinion, and he showed Austin by this point fuck all when he bollocked him in the bottom three that week, plus he cryed!

Here's another thing I didn't like Andy for. In my eyes he's doing all this for the wrong reasons. He said countless times he was doing all this to feed his family and giving them a better life. Are these the words which Vince actually wants to hear, or shouldn't he be saying that he loves the business and he'll sacrifice anything to be a Superstar, even his wife and kids? Just a thought.

Tough Enough already had Luke as the cocky, selfish baddie (and they even backpedalled on that in the finale). It would've been stupid to have Andy going "fuck the wife and kids, I love the biz more, bring on the rats lolol" when he's meant to be the one people were rooting for.

Before Tough Enough started when the initial casting call went out it was said several indie workers and WWE developmental workers were trying out for the show so its no shock Andy was on the show nor should he be exempt from winning it because of his status. I think had Jeremiah not been so green or had Martin not got hurt, then he might not have won. Wouldn't say it was rigged, it was just good entertainment, the only WWE show I watched weekly. Roll on Season 6 (2).

• 2 weeks later...

Seems at least one losing contestant has been (re)signed - Christina.

At an FCW show yesterday, Christina teamed with Lance Storm's World Of Hurt's Irena Janjic (the girl who head-planted herself) in a losing effort to Jerry Lawler's girlfriend Su 'Sonia' Yung and new FCW Diva Audrey Marie.

Dont be surprised if more ex T.E alumni are signed in the near future.

Seems at least one losing contestant has been (re)signed - Christina.

At an FCW show yesterday, Christina teamed with Lance Storm's World Of Hurt's Irena Janjic (the girl who head-planted herself) in a losing effort to Jerry Lawler's girlfriend Su 'Sonia' Yung and new FCW Diva Audrey Marie.

Dont be surprised if more ex T.E alumni are signed in the near future.

She had a contract previously so that's no surprise.

Seems Andy has a bright future ahead of him.....

Courtesy of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

- After the Tough Enough finale part of RAW a few weeks back, WWE's John Laurinaitis ripped into Andy Leavine for about five minutes about how Leavine shit on everything Vince McMahon and Steve Austin have done for the business, and about how he was a piece of crap who will never amount to anything in the business. Laurinaitis was mad because they felt Andy should have stayed down longer after the slap from Vince and the Stunner from Austin.

- After the Tough Enough finale part of RAW a few weeks back, WWE's John Laurinaitis ripped into Andy Leavine for about five minutes about how Leavine shit on everything Vince McMahon and Steve Austin have done for the business, and about how he was a piece of crap who will never amount to anything in the business. Laurinaitis was mad because they felt Andy should have stayed down longer after the slap from Vince and the Stunner from Austin.

His selling from the stunner was terrible, he basically rolled out of the ring and walked straight to the back. He should have stayed down for a good couple of minutes at least.

His selling from the stunner was terrible, he basically rolled out of the ring and walked straight to the back. He should have stayed down for a good couple of minutes at least.

Maybe, but 'shit on everything Vince and Austin have done in the business'? As The Miz would say, 'Really?.....Really!?'

Do you think any fan watching either at home or in attendance went 'Fuck, well, Austin's just a complete nobody to me now. Everything he has ever done to entertain me is just worthless now'. I would imagine no-one even gave it a second thought.

Besides, how shit would it make their Tough Enough winner (who is meant to be, y'knowm tough) to act like he was knocked out from an open handed slap off a guy who, while jacked to shit, is old enough to be his granddad. Shit, the fact he even bumped off of Vince's slap was more than selling it - if not OVER selling it.

Laurinaitis, if he said that, is a fucking moron.

Archived