The UKFF Confession Booth

Fat Boy Mendoza

• Moderators
Next confession...

I went with a hooker one time. She is blowing me behind this abandoned building. She isn't even getting me hard right? She's sucking away. Takes my cock out of her mouth and says "I need to get a johnny for that off my friend!", so she goes up to her friend, and both of them dive into a rushing to the pavement car and they run off with my five pound note. I never came. I'm standing there waiting to get finished up. Cunts.

110% true.

I love this one, it made me chuckle.

That's awesome. I love that the score of their big heist was

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Next confession...

I went with a hooker one time. She is blowing me behind this abandoned building. She isn't even getting me hard right? She's sucking away. Takes my cock out of her mouth and says "I need to get a johnny for that off my friend!", so she goes up to her friend, and both of them dive into a rushing to the pavement car and they run off with my five pound note. I never came. I'm standing there waiting to get finished up. Cunts.

110% true.

I love this one, it made me chuckle.

That's awesome. I love that the score of their big heist was

Here we go peeps !

whilst rimming my gf i managed to get a malteser sized piece of poo in my mouth. we were both caught up in the moment and kissed passionately with it going back and fourth between our mouths, with her eventually swallowing it. we have never done anything like it since and when ever we bring it up we switch from laughing to gagging.

Bork !! That is minging, I hate Malteasers !

Here's another....

A few years back I was seeing this girl and after a drunken night out she decided to do a lapdance for me. She stripped me down to my boxers and proceed to dance and strip for me. She got completely naked and began to grind on my lap. Once she had finished I looked down and noticed a large skid mark on the front of my boxers from where she had grinded against me !

I hope you showed that filthy cow the door ! Personal hygiene costs nothing !

Inventive.........

Once, back in August of 1977 I faked my own death, uh uh uh. Every body thought I was having a the final clam bake when really I was off having fun in Acapulco, uh uh uh. Thank you, thank you very much. So many were crying in the chapel after the news, even in the ghetto tears flowed, uh uh uh, thank you. Thank you very much. Some people knew I was really alive though, uh uh uh, due to their suspicious minds, thank you. thank you very much. It crossed my mind that a fool such as I should surrender, uh uh uh, I knew it was know or never, thank you, thank you very much. In the end however I forgot to remember to forget, uh uh uh, and I've been on the run from the blue Hawaii 5-0 ever since. Uh uh uh, thank you. Thank you very much.

I said I wouldn't "name and shame" but this was sent from a Mr Elvis Presley !

Not very sordid though..although didn't you start dating Priscilla when she was 14 ?? Bad dude :-(

Archived