The UKFF Confession Booth

Fat Boy Mendoza

I dont mind showing my name.

Back in 08 I was in the pub with some work mates. We hit the hospital bar (Lewis club) for a few, then scattered over to Coach and horse. Not really alot of people in there but was fun. We all started dancing. I fancied this woman who is about 7 years older than me. My mates are trying to set us up, she says she likes me but I'm just too young. We start dancing etc. Anyways I sit down for a minute and this skank comes and gives me a lap dance. We laugh and then she leaves. I go outside later for a smoke and there she is again. She talks to me and basically inuendo occurs and she walks off. I walk after her and stand and chat. We start kissing and then she says she wants to go for a walk. We walk off and go behind Lewisham Registry office. We start kissing, next thing she starts sucking me off and we go at it. Now at this point I had a girlfriend and as soon I've shot me bolt, I start feeling guilty, I know, a little late right? So I panic I tell the girl to wait by the gate I need to phone my friend. I phone him panicing. "Oh shit I've just fucked someone at Lewisham Registry office, what do I do?" He asked "Does she know your name?" "no" "does she have your number?" "No" "Well then get the fuck out of there" SO I do the manly thing. I climb over the wall to where I work in Lewisham hospital, cut through my office and fuck off home

Thread delivers right here.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived