The UKFF Confession Booth

Fat Boy Mendoza

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Nah fuck it, it was indeed me

I did it for The Rick

No I did it because I was bored and still drunk from watching football last night.

Gladstone Small aka Sherlock "fucking" Holmes

If I say steak etc yabba dabba.

The anagram for Loki was really hard as there was so many ways to do it.

• Paid Members
That actually was not me. I wouldn't be arsed to go to that much effort any dark secrets I have I would just say them in here but I have none But gladstone if I say steak you say......

Also I would get no fun out of hiding behind an email its much more enjoyable pming you and posting comments.

Edit:

I think it is because you stand out Gladstone nothing against you, you are a good poster but your profile picture coupled with your very girly name just grates me. Also who will sing my lovely poems who will read my wonderful songs.

crawlingwest might actually be the first genuinely demented person we've had on here.

I mean, don't get me wrong, we've had our fair share of weirdos over the years, but he's the first one I would fully support being sectioned.

• Paid Members
That actually was not me. I wouldn't be arsed to go to that much effort any dark secrets I have I would just say them in here but I have none But gladstone if I say steak you say......

Also I would get no fun out of hiding behind an email its much more enjoyable pming you and posting comments.

Edit:

I think it is because you stand out Gladstone nothing against you, you are a good poster but your profile picture coupled with your very girly name just grates me. Also who will sing my lovely poems who will read my wonderful songs.

Don't worry Small I don't want to be apart of your life and although you having a smashing games machine in your apartment I will pass. I much prefer my Xbox. Any chance of you putting that clown back as you profile picture or anything else at all?

• Paid Members
crawlingwest might actually be the first genuinely demented person we've had on here.

I mean, don't get me wrong, we've had our fair share of weirdos over the years, but he's the first one I would fully support being sectioned.

I'd suggest he isn't allowed to enter Secret Santa or the CD swap thing.

• Paid Members

I am like the fellow from Green Mile though, Harmless. No rapist, sex offender or any of that bull shit. They said the drugs would effect youn in the long run I just can't see it myself.

I'd suggest he isn't allowed to enter Secret Santa or the CD swap thing.

I'm nominating this for post of the month.

• Paid Members
Yeah i'm gonna go ahead and say crawlingwest is a gimmick account. He's clearly just trying to wind people up now.

Gimmick account?

Pissed up bloke writes something he finds a bit funny after waking up this morning and browsing UKFF. I post a lot on wrestling football etc and now its a gimmick?

Who exactly would I be trying to wind up?

Archived