How fashionable are you.

RancidPunx

• Paid Members

If I see something I like that fits right I will get it most of the time. I own at least 1 of every team in the NBA jersey's which is what I wear most of the time with baggy jeans or combats prob have around 10 pairs of jeans and 15 pairs of combats, I also have allot of long basketball shorts also but I never wear the full teams gear as it just looks strange I think. A fair few T-shirts based around skater brands and my favorite things, some are amazingly geeky comic T's and a few Tapout and MMA T's. I have about 20+ of different NBA MMA and Comic hoodies, my football teams tops for the year which I get every year unless they are really crap. I have around 50 baseball caps all fitted in a wide range of brands and logo's and around 20 pairs of trainers, have about 5 basketball 1's that go up the ankle and then loads of skateboard style flat 1's with about 4 different Adidas samba's, a few pairs of tan boots also. Funny enough I own 1 pair of shoes which only ever comes out for weddings and funeral's.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TK Maxx is my favourite shop - great for jeans, t shirts, casual shirts, boardshorts, boxers, socks...and you can also gadgets/ exercise/ bike/car equipment too.

I like the coated denim look at the moment :)

Not into most of the Topman fits for jeans though - skinny style.....carrot style...no thank you!

Gap jeans and trousers generally are the business, and a good fit it you're not some fatty. Bench too.

River Island is a shower of shite, many years ago it used to be quite nice kit, but now it's just chavwear. I do very occasionally buy a shirt in there as the fits are always good.

The idea of owning only one pair of trousers that aren't jogging pants terrifies me. How dirty.

• Paid Members

As my taste in clothing hasn't really changed in the last 20+ years, I just wait for fashion to catch up with me every couple of years.

I do like a properly fitted T-shirt (not that it's forgiving considering the current shape I'm in!) rather than a baggy one, but other than that it's either jeans or board shorts, with a shirt or sleeveless/T-shirt on top.

No preference on brand, but I do have quite a lot of Ocean Pacific stuff. I put this down to their designers having similar tastes to me, as I don't go actively searching the brand out.

Well, being a student at the moment means I don't have a lot of money to spend on clothes and even if I did, I probably wouldn't bother. My wardrobe consists mainly of T-shirts (both plain and with stuff on them), jumpers, jeans, a few nice top for going out in, some work clothes and no more than 4 pairs of shoes (Converse boots, trainers, black ankle boots and a lone pair of smart shoes). I usually prefer to dress casual but if I have to dress smart, I have appropriate clothes/shoes for that.

• Paid Members

If I am going out on a Saturday night I probably wear some Toms with jeans and maybe a jumper or shirt. www.allsaints.com is a decent website. Granted there some awful stuff that you would see on Only way is Essex but got some good stuff there if that

What do I wear? All your mother's vaginas on my penis :thumbsup:

But seriously though, you can't go wrong with t-shirt, jeans with hood/cardigan. Nothing tight either. I do enjoy wearing a good suit as well. Whatever people are comfortable wearing is cool. As long as people don't try too hard to go out attention seeking or follow any old fad for the sake of it. Individuality is the key.

Bit juvenile but I wear the band shirt/jeans/Doc Martens combination a lot, usually with either a leather jacket or hoodie. For something so robust, Docs are like wearing slippers but I do have a nice pair of Converse (Clash Special Editions). I like brand name gear (Superdry, Bench etc) but never felt the need to plaster myself in names like a walking billboard, a piece on its own as part of an outfit looks so much better and subtle. Also, some of the recent fashion trends on the high street have had me scratching my head with bemusement, cuffed jeans and mustard yellow chinos anyone?

Never been into fashion or following trends, I wear baggy-ish jeans I have quite a few different styles, mostly Rock-style tshirts like Band ones, Affliction, Iron Fist and wrestling ones mostly CM Punk or TNA ones, I like there logo affliction style ones.

I cant seem to fit into highstreet stuff cos Im kinda muscley Kinda fat so nothing seems to fit right and the styles are the shits most of the time.

For shoes Im loving my pair of black Macbeth trainers I got from PULP which I feel looks swish but are comfy too so its win win.

Skinny Jeans should be banned I hate them they look terrible on men and women (no offence to those who wear them) Ugg boots too.

• Paid Members

Not very fashionable due to being quite a fat shit. Struggle to find anything fashionable that fits. It all seems to be tapered in and just looks silly on me. So the rare shirt I find and jeans is what I would wear on a night out with my black smart Cat boots.

Otherwise, it's jeans, a T-shirt and some trainers, oh yeah!

With fashion its very much an all or nothing approach with me. At home, around the house, about town shopping etc I'm quite happy to slum it in the most comfortable stuff imaginable (read: untrendy TK Maxx / Primark / Tesco <

• Paid Members

With North Wales not exactly known as a fashion house, you can get away with more round here. I have a few flash mates who spend more money on a pair of jeans that i've spent on entire holidays, but i'm more of a Burtons or Matalan kind of bloke to be honest. Tend to live in a solid pair of trainers,

• Paid Members

My wardrobe almost entirely consists of band shirts and jeans or camo trousers. Not exactly "fashionable" but I wear what I like, plus I like supporting the bands. I have one or two dressier shirts and a couple of hoodies. Shoes wise it's combat boots all the way - comfy and strong. Always wear my leather jacket too.

Archived