30 Days of WRESTLING

Super Cena

YOUR FAVOURITE BUMP EVER: Jeff Hardy's swanton bomb from the very top of the TNA stage to Abyss lying on a table through to the concrete floor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COKBwI-3jbc

MOST HOLY SHIT (BIGGEST SHOCK/POP) MOMENT EVER: Elex Skipper tightrope walking the top of the steel cage and hurraianrana to Chris Harris.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your favourite bump ever - Shane McMahon's dive from the top of the 'Tron at Backlash 2001 onto Big Show.

Holy shit moment - Kurt Angle being announced as TNA's newest acquisition.

Will edit in 'favourite heel' when I can finally narrow it down to just one.

• Paid Members

Has to be Jake Roberts for me. He really came across as somebody who was generally unhinged and capable of knifing your family, whilst you're tied to a chair watching it.

P.S.

Might as well add in my favourite bump...

I've always been partial to Bischoff going through the stage at the Great American Bash 1996. He was landing on padding, but Easy E was hitting it at a weird angle when he went right through. Respect.

Click here for it!

Probably cause I'm a little bitch, but Raven. Heel Raven to me whereever he was (ECW, TNA, WCW and WWE/F) was always well worth watching and had a dark aura around him.

Also love for Jake Roberts, Bret Hart (Hart Foundation years), Brian Pillman, Tully Blanchard and Undertaker (thinkng more of his American Badass phase in 2001/2 but also the satanic Taker 1999)

I can agree with the Roberts love and on top of him

- CM Punk 2009 - Present day

- Edge 2006-2008

- The Rock 2003, 1998-1999

- Chris Jericho 1998

Ive always been a sucker for great mic men and these were great heels who could draw heat and manage to be entertaining at the same time, I honestly couldnt pick just one.

Jake Roberts most definitely. I was watching some 1992 Roberts yesterday and he just comes across as insane. I keep meaning to dig out some of his stuff from WCW the same year.

The one I really liked though was Roddy Piper circa 84/85. Great Talker and although he wasn't what you would call intimidating - he was as annoying as fuck. I just loved the way he berated people on Pipers Pit and had Orton there as his bodyguard. The total schoolyard bully!

Stone Cold Steve Austin for me, his stuff with Bret before they double turned was great. His 2001 heel run was also good and fresh, and I only think it suffered after he joined the Alliance, because he was the face of the WWF and hated WCW at the time because of the way he was treated so it didn't make sense. It was still good though, especially the stuff where he was competing with Kurt Angle to be Vince's favourite.

Archived