30 Days of WRESTLING

Super Cena

Show thought I'd hate but wound up loving: WXW Gorefest 2006. Thought it would be swimming in shitarses but got it as it had a number of lads I trained with appeared on it and I ended up loving. Poss one of my fasve wrasslin' dvd's. Fun matches, intense hardcore battles, a quality gauntlet match with loads of personalities involved too. Class.

Fave Arena Set-up - Loved Wrestlemania 26. The big tube they lowered down. The lasers. Had the look and feel of a Japanese supershow.

Oldest Merch - Best Of Hulkamania Video.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Probably my British Bulldogs VHS is my oldest official merch, but the WWF Show from London Arena with Tony Blackburn in the crowd taped off Sky in 1989 is the oldest wrestling thing I own.

fallen behind again...

16. Post your favourite wrestling picture (or the best you can find).

hbkvsbretwmxii.jpg

17. Your favourite wrestling video game.

Wrestlefest Arcade

18. Best talker.

Stone Cold

19. Your favourite ever faction.

Hart Foundation 1997

20. A show you didn't think you'd like, but ended up loving.

Cant think of anything at the moment.

21. Your favourite arena set-up ever.

WrestleMania 24

22. The oldest piece of wrestling merch/tape you own.

I have some WWF LJN figures from the 80s boxed up somewhere. oh and a Big Daddy Annual 1983 which was handed down to me from my mum's Nan. She used to love the old British stuff and would hit the heels with her handbag.. what a mark eh?

23. A show you have watched more than five times.

Royal Rumble '92 wore my recorded off sky copy out.

Oldest piece of merchandise you own

Don't really have much merchandise bar my collection of Observer newsletters, a few signed photos and way too many DVDs. I do have some reprints of a newsletter from the early 70s and also some Mat Results reprints, but for some reason have the following program that I purchased from ebay many years back.

381np2.jpg

I've watched a hell of alot multiple times so I'll restrict it to the one I would imagine I first saw more than 5 times:

In Your House 2. My second video tape and I loved the whole show, good matches, good storylines (for the time) and just a good feeling when I watch it.

• Paid Members

Probably Wrestlmania 17 for me too. Also Survivor Series 1990. When I first got into wrestling that was my favourite video I had, and played it to death. If just to see Warrior and Hogan win again and again.

• Paid Members

I've watched loads of shows multiple times from start to finish, but my standby tape when I can't be bothered to think about what show to watch is Royal Rumble 1991. Rockers/Orients gets me in the mood, and the whole card through to Hogan feel good ending is just fun to watch. Plus I get a little stir down below watching Sherri hitting on Warrior.

That poster in Magnum's post makes it look like a lad is about to receive the Burning Hammer.

20. A show you didn't think you'd like, but ended up loving.

Cant think of anything at the moment

21. Your favourite arena set-up ever.

Wrestlemania 24 was pretty slick

22. The oldest piece of wrestling merch/tape you own.

Survivor Series '89

23. A show you have watched more than five times.

Wrestlemania X-Seven

FAVOURITE NON-WRESTLER EVER: Gotta be Vince Mcmahon easy.

POST YOUR FAOURITE WRESTLING PICTURE: I don't know how to post a picture so I'll post a link to the video instead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urkPXflG3sw...feature=related

FAVOURITE WRESTLING GAME: Being the wrestling purest that I am, Have to go with no mercy on the N64

BEST TALKER: Mick freaking Foley and let me show you why http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-lJTvgaZME

Honorable mentions go out to Jake the Snake Roberts. Ric Flair. J.B.L Triple H. C.M Punk. Edge in his rated R heel stage. Paul Heyman. Vince (when he has a good day) Piper.

FAVOURITE EVER FACTION: The Original Four Horsemen.

Honorable mentions go to The Dangerous Alliance. Evolution. And the Main Event Mafia.

A SHOW I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD LIKE, BUT END UP LOVIMG: WrestleMania 17

FAVOURITE ARENA SET UP EVER: WrestleMania 23

Honorable mentions go to Wrestlemania 20, Backlash 2000 and No way out 2008

OLDEST PIECE OF WRESTLING MERCH/ TAPE I OWN: WCW SUPERbrawl II

A SHOW I HAVE WATCHED MORE THAN 5 TIMES: WrestleMania 17

Honorable mentions go to Survivor Series 2001, SummerSlam 2002, Survivor Series 2002 WrestleMania 19

Event I've wastched 5+ times: Probs No Way Out 1998. Good show all in all but the main event was barmy. 7 massive stars at the time (and Savio) in a proper fun hardcore match. Something happened every moment. There was always something keepign your attention.

Archived