30 Days of WRESTLING

Super Cena

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your favourite bump ever - Mick Foley's 1st bump off the cell OR

at 7:00 mark Loved the speed and way he clipped the barrier.

Holy shit moment - Owen Hart's death shocked the shit out of me.

Best heel - At the moment I'd say Michael Cole. All time you can't avoid Vince McMahon.

BEST HEEL

CM PUNK: I enjoyed his ROH stuff but his WWE stuff from 2009 til Now have been great, his promo's, ring work, facial expressions, the dudes a complete package.

EDGE Late 2004 onwards, again great promos, feud with Matt was great imo, his Rated R character with Lita was really fresh and new, after that Rated RKO, Vikki & La Familia etc just a round greatness.

BROCK LESNAR a true monster either heel or face but hes a great heel, he looked awesome and to me one of the best builds ever in wrestling, his silent 'Ivan Drago' stuff with heyman was great and his stuff from summer of 2003 had great matches and underrated promos too, he could make a 5mins squash into something worth watching or had classics against Taker, Angle etc.

Fave face - Mick Foley's during 1998-2001. Very likable and funny, had a brilliant everyman qulaity.

Honorable mention to the way WCW booked Buff Bagwell around 1999. Remember one segment Buff was signing autographs for legions of Buff Daddy fans and Berlin walked past minding his own business. Buff proceeded to take the piss out of his nationality, clothes and hair whilst all the fans (blantantly plants) blatantly fake laughed there way through the whole segment. I loved Buff Daddy!!

I'm probably going with Mick Foley in his WWF/WWE years. There was nothing Foley could do wrong in my eyes at the time, even reneging on his own retirement for the 43rd time. He had a real charm about him that I couldn't get enough of.

Stone Cold's a very close second, but I love his heel stuff just a little bit more. Shawn Michaels stuff from 2002 until last year has been exceptional too.

Favorite Face

- My current favorite is Kurt Angle who I dont see that often as im not a regular TNA viewer, in WWE there is no face I paticular think is outstanding in the role

As for all time ill go with The Rock in 2000

Hounrable mention goes to, Jeff Hardy WWE 2006-2009, Mick "the king if sympathy" Foley 1998-2000 and Steve Austin 1998-1999

I wouldnt argue with the WCW Fanboys on here if they said Bill Goldberg in 1998 either

Archived