Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha I watched the Disco shoot interview the other night. Was thinking how he is never going to be a legend, but he probably deserves a wage out the wrestling business rather than bouncing at strip joints or organising illegal poker games :thumbsup:

Haven't watched Impact in a while and I know Shelley was injured around Jan time but he is booked to take on Low-Ki for PWG.

Where are the MCMG?? If shelley is back then why are they off tv?

shelley came back a couple of weeks ago to save sabin from mexican america but sabin was injured during the match

i believe that MCMG were supposed to be fighting Mexican america at sacrifice but that was changed to ink inc

• Paid Members

What a waste of Hogan and Bischoff having them mix with the likes in the X Division. Now we have an Abyss program to look forward too as well.

The good news about seeing Disco and Chyna is that anybody from the late 90s/early 00s has a chance of turning up. Cleetus may want to get on Dixies twitter and ask about seeing Ernest Miller.

• Paid Members

To be fair, if they're only bringing it back for one particular PPV, making it a distinctive feature of the X-Division gimmickry, I don't see a problem. We may know, deep down, that it doesn't make much of a difference, but it's all part of the psychology of marketing: push the X-Division as a sort of hi-tech, state-of-the-art style, and give it a ring which matches it and thus separates it from the regular wrestling.

They need to change the colours up, though - the red ropes make it look like a toy ring. Give it the new Impact Wrestling colours and it'll look pretty swish.

That's actually a cool idea - bring it back as a gimmick for one PPV.

Whenever you read the spoilers it Impact always comes across as the worst show ever. Then when you watch it, it's usually pretty entertaining. What I take from this is that some guy/s go down to the Impact tapings every week to write spoilers even though they hate TNA. Which is pretty sad really.

Archived