TNA Victory Road

ajmcstyles

The time it finishes is unlike TNA then. TNA's PPV's are a different kettle of fish to the WWE PPV's. TNA likes to put about as much shit in as possible. There's been times that they've had the champion in the ring celebrating for ages with replays of the action playing and Taz and Tenay talking over the nights happenings and your sitting there thinking "somethings about to happen here" then the PPV is ... just ... over. Also, what should be noted is that, this match would have only been about 8-10 minutes anyway, because Sting doesnt usually go much longer than that. And Bischoff took ages in the ring stretching the shit out. And Bischoff wasnt doing his typical act. He looked like he just wanted not to be there, which is unlike him when he's doing the worked shoot gimmick.

Is isnt someone starting a thread about the Anderson vs RVD debacle?! That fucking thing should by rights have more pages of discussion than this thing. Two wrestlers who obviously think they are something special dying on their arse. They let this kind of crap on PPV and poor Shark Boy's out of a job as well :(

What happened with RVD and Anderson?

Simply; RVD was shit and Ken Anderson isn't good enough to carry him. During the match RVD did the apron legrop spot and Anderson moved out of the way so RVD smashed his leg into the guardrail, Anderson smashed RVD's legs into the ringpost a bunch of times only for RVD to shrug it off and run around like nothing happened less than a minute later. The match ended in a double countout and one half of the audience booed them out of the building while the other half cheered that it was over.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The crowd during and at the end of the Knockout Tag Team match were super quiet. Nothing of a reaction what so ever.

Probably because it was an embarrassing clusterfuck. Aside from the fact that Winter was pinned for about a minute before the referee made the count she was right by the ropes and never even bothered to grab them. They've also gone back to Winter and Velvet hating each other despite resolving it a few days prior to the PPV. It's almost like whoever booked to finer points of the PPV doesn't keep up to date with the storylines.

How about the screwy finish during Morgan/Hernandez, any idea what the story was with the "fan" who ran in?

How about the screwy finish during Morgan/Hernandez, any idea what the story was with the "fan" who ran in?

Yes I read about it a little while ago. Apparently he was former OVW Heavyweight Champion

• Paid Members
I take it back then, I thought it finished 15 minutes before that 2 hour 40 minute mark. 20% was just a guess as well, I'm not really an expert on all of that stuff.

So don't post about it then. Wait for something you do know about.

The best thing about the Anderson/RVD finish was a bunch of people chanting "RESTART THE MATCH!" which saw a loud refrain of "NO!" from other members of the crowd.

I mentioned that on the previous page. Aside from AJ sliding under the guardrail it was the best part of the whole show.

• Paid Members
there's no such thing as bad publicity just look at charlie sheen.

Certainly worked for Gary Glitter's career.

But after the whole scandal, no one rushed out to buy his CD did they? Publicity is surely worthless unless it brings in fan's/money. What happened last night will do neither.

Sheldon_Cooper.jpg

"Just when I thought I was getting the hang of recognizing sarcasm"

Brilliant!

The Jeff Hardy Sting Match is abysmal. You can see with Sting's body language that he is pissed off. If TNA want to get a shred of their reputaion back they should refund everyone who ordered the ppv and sack Jeff Hardy. I would say put him in rehab but how many chances has Jeff hardy had with WWE & TNA?

Archived