Working conditions in TNA

perfectbluefan

• Moderators

Well, she's a fucking ugly waste of space, that's her problem every morning. But I imagine the bods at panda energy wonder every morning while they light cigars with fifty pound notes and laugh at the "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?" types. Daffney is interchangeable. That's why she doesn't get paid for. But what is more worrying is your obsession with TNA doing things wrong. Have you spunk of Alvarez around your prostate? You're fucking obsessed.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
What exactly they would want with a bunch of black clothes, Stevie Richards and some thumbtacks, though, I don't know.

Are you implying Stevie is currently hanging out the back of Daffney...?

If so, she should definitely sue you for slander.

What exactly they would want with a bunch of black clothes, Stevie Richards and some thumbtacks, though, I don't know.

Are you implying Stevie is currently hanging out the back of Daffney...?

There were some pictures of them lounging around in bed together that got circulated a while back. It's not a secret or anything.

And it's pro wrestling. Getting together on-screen leads to something off-screen, 9 times out of 10.

I reckon he'd settle. Despite the fact he's dreamed of knocking her back out.

Honestly? I've never been a fan of hers. I thought she was good with David Flair in WCW, like when they crashed Ric Flair's house, but nothing she did in TNA was that emtertaining imo.

I just think it's kind of silly to claim she has no case whatsoever. I'm not a lawyer, but it seems to me if you get hurt working for someone, and its in the script and they authorize it, and maybe even tell you to do it, they're expected to pay for it. Unless its a case where they told her not to take the chokslam or whatever it was that gave her the concussion, and she did it anyway. But it looked like a planned spot so I doubt that was the case.

If you're TNA, have a decent amount of money, why not just give her the money? Isn't it easier? I doubt it was any more than a few thousand. And at least it saves you that bad pr when it gets out you're being sued,

• 1 month later...

They won't let it lie.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/4/21/212...daffney-spruill

Lack of respect, low pay, lack of medical care, lousy and degrading treatment on television (Mr Russo: We all know the attractive, popular girls all laughed in your face in high school because you were a dork. But please, get over it and stop subjecting us all to your women-hating issues)... Yes, the emerging stories about the hideous treatment TNA Knockouts are sad ones indeed. But Shannon

• Paid Members
They had something special with Gail, Kong, and ODB especially and the usual backstage politics that sabotage people came into play and those three eventually walked because they weren't getting the money they deserved.

Am I missing something? I never thought there was anything special/particularly marketable about ODB.

Sounds like bollocks anyway. Kong leaving was more to do with problems with other people in the company, not money, they would have kept ODB if they thought she was worth keeping (I doubt very much she "walked") and Gail knew she could get more money with WWE.

Where TNA's offer came as far as they money she "deserved," I don't know nor care to get into.

• Paid Members
They had something special with Gail, Kong, and ODB especially and the usual backstage politics that sabotage people came into play and those three eventually walked because they weren't getting the money they deserved.

Am I missing something? I never thought there was anything special/particularly marketable about ODB.

Sounds like bollocks anyway. Kong leaving was more to do with problems with other people in the company, not money, they would have kept ODB if they thought she was worth keeping (I doubt very much she "walked") and Gail knew she could get more money with WWE.

Where TNA's offer came as far as they money she "deserved," I don't know nor care to get into.

ODB may not have been up to much in the ring, but she was one of the most over performers on their roster, and that includes the males. She was basically a female Sandman, i.e. not particularly strong for technique, but a character you could get behind straight away, and remember right off the bat. Yes, it was in the Impact Zone, but she got a lot of chants for her, her signature spots were over, and I remember LOADS of fans clamouring for her to turn face and go head-to-head with Kong.

Booked to her strengths, she could've been some money. Her feud with Kong wasn't half bad - it was when she got stuck with Cody Deaner doing those irritating skits that it really went south.

• Paid Members

"Russo is evil!"

"Awesome Kong was the biggest draw in the company"

"I feel bad for Daffney in between fantasising about licking her armpits, poor girl"

Can only be Cagesideseats time of the month again. Fucking hell, that was a repetitive "article", even by their standards. Did they bring up anything new at all this time?, other than the "this guy who can never be named told us Vince Russo and Hulk Hogan raped poor Daffney, then they made her pay them LOLOL" style shit.

Thousands of retards have already lapped it up, least they know their audience.

• Paid Members

TNA should bring in internet and dirtsheet god Paul Heyman to run things. He always paid his performers a fair share and not one of his wrestlers ended up cabbaged, broken down or without a pot to piss in because he asked them to do dangerous things for little money infront of a few hundred people.

Archived