Bret Hart vs Hulk Hogan

FLips

• Paid Members

The war of words between WWE Hall of Famers Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan is heating up.

To recap, Bret Hart was asked by one of his Twitter followers on Wednesday night what he thought about Hulk Hogan. Hart tweeted:

"Hogan's nothing but a two-faced, backstabbing, steroid freak who deserved everything he got."

It didn't take long for Hulk Hogan to respond to those harsh words. Hogan tweeted on Thursday morning:

"Listen to where Bretts speaking from,it's funny he's done everything he's saying I did."

Bret Hart has responded to Hulk Hogan once again with the following:

"HulkHogan4Real That's not what John Graziano thinks, dickhead."

As many know, John Graziano is the young man who was a passenger in Nick Hogan's car during Nick's August 2007 car wreck that left Graziano permanently brain damaged. Hulk Hogan was sued by the Graziano family and settled the lawsuit for an undisclosed amount of money last February.

------------

This will probably go on for a while by the looks of it.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The war of words between WWE Hall of Famers Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan is heating up.

Ianhitmanhart will have a nervous breakdown over this! Whose side is he on?

"HulkHogan4Real That's not what John Graziano thinks, dickhead."

Ouch.

• Paid Members

Both should have a thumb war at Lockdown. The winner gets Ian as an exclusive fan. My money is on Hogan, so Ianimmortalhogan it is then.

• Paid Members

Honky Tonk Man gets in on the action

OfficialHTM : Bret Hart tells it like it is on Twitter "Hogan's nothing but a two-faced, backstabbing, steroid freak who deserved everything he got"

OfficialHTM : HTM let Hogan stay at his house when he was sleeping in his car before he made it. See how Hogan treats the boys.

http://twitter.com/#!/OfficialHTM

And Stug, PM'd you.

• Paid Members

They are both great lads. I'll admit I've not been sleeping well since I've heard the news. They'd make great additions to this forum though.

In all seriousness, there's plenty of things to dislike Hogan about, so there's no need to bring up the kid who has brain damaged. I think its indefensable from Bret personally. Bret Hart sounds like a whiny bitch bring up stuff like that. Hogan's spot on. Bret Hart did steriods, was a womanizer, protected his character to the point where he was boring audiences with DQ loses in the mid-90s and was no angel, and Bret's more of a physical and emotional wreck than Hogan is. Also I dont know what Hogan "got" than he "deserves". No excuse for it at all. Anyway, its common knowledge that Hogan might have a negative networth, but he's still got more money than Bret Hart. It'd rather be in Hogan's position.

I'm on Team Hogan all the way. My even get some shirts printed up. I'll be counting on your support Rob.

How the fuck is it Hogan's fault what his son did?

Didn't Hulk say that the kid deserved it or something alone those lines? Also, i'm not sure that Brets account is official.

It is, according to his official site.

Ouch, Bret is a cunt then.

Archived