Bret Hart vs Hulk Hogan

FLips

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know who has more money, that recent hogan doc said he lost almost everything?

I will admit it's a bit of a low blow by Hart.

I can't see how Hart saying that will lead to anything good.

• Paid Members
I don't know who has more money, that recent hogan doc said he lost almost everything?

That recent documentary was pure fiction, though - as is the case with most reality shows to be fair. That was a big criticism about it, because he's talking about his wife leaving with everything all the while throughout the documentary, he's driving sports cars and sitting in a mansion with his new wife. Hogan had to pay a big settlement out, but his assets he owns aren't effected by this networth because he signed them all over to Eric Bischoff before his wife took he went to court (which his wife went mental over because the name "Hulk Hogan" is his biggest asset. And he's still making ridiculous money for a bloke who cant wrestle. The promoters of that touring Q&A were paying him $100,000 a year and everyone else $3000. He can still take promotions for a ride. And those WWE Video Games aren't to be scroffed at, especially since he's on the cover.

"Listen to where Bretts speaking from,it's funny he's done everything he's saying I did."

"That's not what John Graziano thinks, dickhead."

Is Bret suggesting John Graziano doesn't think Bret has done everything he said Hogan did?

I'm lost.

• Paid Members

To be fair to Hogan, he was answering questions and not linking back to Bret like Bret is doing. Some fan said:

Fan: What did you think about what Bret Hart said about you.

Hogan: what was said? HH

Fan: "Hogan's nothing but a two-faced, backstabbing, steroid freak who deserved everything he got." That's what he said

Hogan: like attracts like,I feel bad for himwhen all that negative energy comes back into his life making him more unhappy. Listen to where Bretts speaking from,it's funny he's done everything he's saying I did. HH

Bret: @HulkHogan4Life That's not what John Graziano thinks, dickhead

Hogan (replying to a fan telling him to take no notice): thank you,I'm sorry I got sucked into that negative bottomfeeder place,it won't happen again much respect. HH

Hulkster is retweeting fans comments now.

lumpdawg420 derek bookamer

by HulkHogan4Real

@

@HulkHogan4Real brett has always been a grease ball with no personality. he was never the excellence of execution even his mom said so

I've never seen him RT - this is serious :crazy:

• Paid Members

Can I be the first to throw out this utterly predictable response?

"Its all a work to attempt to stir up interest in a match between the two."

Can I be the first to throw out this utterly predictable response?

"Its all a work to attempt to stir up interest in a match between the two."

Neither can bump and barely move, they could sit in each corner and tweet at each other I guess?

That's about as frightening as when Abdullah The Butcher was talking about him and Hulk having a match.

Archived