Bret Hart vs Hulk Hogan

FLips

How the fuck is it Hogan's fault what his son did?

Seriously ?? :omg:

How about buying him a superfast muscle car when he had barely passed his test (If he even had passed his test) That was a surefire disaster in the making there !! When you got someone who was barely in his teens driving about in a car like that and a daughter who has no discernable talent as a singer producing albums you can tell a lot about his parental values :angry:

Get to bed.

Unless Hulk bought the lad 4 bottles of 20/20, saw him leathered that night, gave him the keys personally and said

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how Hogan's calling him Brett all the time.

Hogan's got this one in the bag. As Ian said, he's working the crowd a treat.

• Moderators
Is that phrase as a put down Welsh in origin? I have no basis for this other than my mates often say it to each other in an attempted Welsh accent!

I honestly don't know. Just used to be a common phrase when I was a little Butch. That and "Go 'ome. Ya mam's got caaaake!".

As much of a laugh that this may be to us, you've got to remember in the grand scheme of things just how unprofessional this is. For non-grap fans, they'll see this war of words in the corner of a newspaper or on a news site and they'll just be reminded how sleazy and behind-the-times wrestling really is. When millions of people follow celebrities' tweets, it's pathetic, stupid and unbelievably narrow-minded that two of the biggest names the industry has ever seen would talk about steroids and call one another dick heads in such a public domain. Could you imagine a WWE performer or member of staff firing off on Facebook or Twitter like that? Would they fuck do it.

• Paid Members
Could you imagine a WWE performer or member of staff firing off on Facebook or Twitter like that? Would they fuck do it.

Erm ... Bret is a WWE performer. He's headlined SummerSlam, Madison Square Garden, wrestled a high profile match at WrestleMania, was their General Manager all in the last 12 months and is under a legends contract and will definitely be working with them again in some form in the near future. He should be protecting the companies image.

Could you imagine a WWE performer or member of staff firing off on Facebook or Twitter like that? Would they fuck do it.

Erm ... Bret is a WWE performer. He's headlined SummerSlam, Madison Square Garden, wrestled a high profile match at WrestleMania, was their General Manager all in the last 12 months and is under a legends contract and will definitely be working with them again in some form in the near future. He should be protecting the companies image.

I think it was poor wording on the part of Super there and he meant a younger wrestler on today

Archived