Jezabeth

Jezabeth

Hello.

My Name is Jezabeth and I am a developing Bristish Professional Wrestler. I am being Trained by Jon Ritchie at the Dropkixx Wrestling Academy in East Tilbury (www.dropkixx.com). I have been and still am training at Dropkixx- I have been training for 1 year and 9 months. I have wrestled in 8 Matches (7 for Dropkixx and 1 for Pro Wrestling Dynamite/NWA Hammerlock) and I have been on 5 shows (4 Dropkixx Shows and 1 PWD/NWA Hammerlock Show)

I just thought I'd introduce myself here.

I hope everyone is doing Ok.

xxxx

Picture2.jpg

Picture1-3.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Two women have joined the forum in one night, making the sum total of women here = 2

Times are a changing at the UKFF.

Murabak fucked off, Tunisia fucked off there opressers, Gadaffi looks a bit worried, of course we were gonna be next. Revolution innit!

• Paid Members
Two women have joined the forum in one night, making the sum total of women here = 2

Murabak fucked off, Tunisia fucked off there opressers, Gadaffi looks a bit worried, of course we were gonna be next. Revolution innit!

Where did Gatso go? ;)

• Paid Members

Do you not think its strange that as soon as Gatso gets banned, women start joining the forum? Poor things must have been shit scared.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Archived