Jezabeth

Jezabeth

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if such a warm welcome would have been forthcoming had the original poster been born with a penis?

It would have been a flame fest completly. I was thinking it myself. If someone turns up in two weeks time with a penis and announces to the forum they are such and such the wolves would destroy them before the new poster knew what hit them.

On topic welcome to the forum.

makes me think there is a few virgins on here that have never spoke to a women I mean jesus christ

Hey Jezabeth, welcome to the forum :)

I'm the resident midget here, no seriously I am :D

Hello Paul :) xxx

Its nice to meet you :)

Either you didn't believe or you really took that in your stride :p xxx

• Paid Members
Hey Jezabeth, welcome to the forum :)

I'm the resident midget here, no seriously I am :D

Hello Paul :) xxx

Its nice to meet you :)

Either you didn't believe or you really took that in your stride :p xxx

Why? Were you wanting a slight jibe from her...? :confused:

• Paid Members
Two women have joined the forum in one night, making the sum total of women here = 2

Times are a changing at the UKFF.

2+ the several other women we've had on here for sometime, at least 2 of which are regular off topic posters.

Nice to see someone introduce themselves without getting raped by the forum gestapo! Welcome :)

I wonder if such a warm welcome would have been forthcoming had the original poster been born with a penis?

It would have been a flame fest completly. I was thinking it myself. If someone turns up in two weeks time with a penis and announces to the forum they are such and such the wolves would destroy them before the new poster knew what hit them.

makes me think there is a few virgins on here that have never spoke to a women I mean jesus christ

Agree,

Jezabeth

I think for the sake of some of the guys here get it over with and tell them if you have a boyfriend or not otherwise there'll be no end to the excited/giddy giddy nature of some of the post I've already read.

EDIT: Hello

Agree,

Jezabeth

I think for the sake of some of the guys here get it over with and tell them if you have a boyfriend or not otherwise there'll be no end to the excited/giddy giddy nature of some of the post I've already read.

EDIT: Hello

Ok lol, I do have a Boyfriend. xxx

and here is my YouTube page if any of you are interested in my Wrestling Videos here is my YouTube

I also have a Facebook

And a Tumblr

Also a Twitter

It'll be nice to communicate with you guys on different sites to so add me on all the other sites if you have them xxx

:D

Archived