Jezabeth

Jezabeth

• Paid Members
I love how some guys pretend to be playing it cool by pointing the finger out at the virgins, despite being in the thread themselves :p

yeah to pour water over over the clearly virgins practically cummin in there pants cos a women wrestler started a thread fucking hell

I have no idea what you are trying to say...

He was typing one handed, because he's a clearly virgin practically cummin in his pants and he needs water pouring over him.

nah mate i might be many things but not a virgin i just speak the truth

you're *such* a fucking idiot.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
There must be a few ppl on here that are virgins cos they have went mental cos there is a women in the forum more understandable for ya you dick

grammar.jpg

good drills there mate you got me ive been burned

Allstar 69, eh? "...they have went mental"? "ppl," is it? "...there is a women,"?

thrown-off-a-cliff.gif

I love how some guys pretend to be playing it cool by pointing the finger out at the virgins, despite being in the thread themselves :p

yeah to pour water over over the clearly virgins practically cummin in there pants cos a women wrestler started a thread fucking hell

He was typing one handed, because he's a clearly virgin practically cummin in his pants and he needs water pouring over him.

and your such a keyboard warrior

• Paid Members

he zinged ya, don't be a cunt and leave it

he zinged ya, don't be a cunt and leave it

fucking hell only pissing bout calm down

• Moderators

Siren.gifATTENTIONSiren.gif

This thread, while not great to begin with, has become filled with unbearable shit. Thinking of posting in it again? CHOOSE WISELY! If I deem your post to be lame, worthless, and either sucky-up or White Knighting, you's on the bad end of a 7 day suspension.

BUCKAROO MODDING, ACTIVATE!

buckaroo.jpg

Siren.gifATTENTIONSiren.gif

This thread, while not great to begin with, has become filled with unbearable shit. Thinking of posting in it again? CHOOSE WISELY! If I deem your post to be lame, worthless, and either sucky-up or White Knighting, you's on the bad end of a 7 day suspension.

BUCKAROO MODDING, ACTIVATE!

buckaroo.jpg

I know what lame worthless and suck up means but what is white knighting ?

• Paid Members
I just thought I'd join a new forum so I can meet new people who are interested in wrestling and who may be wrestlers.

You'll find them.

Sadly you'll also find a raft of people who just fancy slinging a load of grief at anyone who's a member of a perceived subgroup that they hate - workrate perverts, "brainwashed WWE addicts," Shimmer paedos, Puro nerds, John Cena fans etc.

And one or two whose indecipherable drivel just taxes your eyes trying to read it.

Archived