Jezabeth

Jezabeth

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jezabeth, do you think it's worth me joining the Dropkixx forum? Been mooching about there for a bit, but it doesn't seem to be that active.

You should I'd be on there and sometimes some of the other guys will post; you could write about that your coming down soon and so they get to know you a bit more. xxx

:D xxxxx

I love how some guys pretend to be playing it cool by pointing the finger out at the virgins, despite being in the thread themselves :p

yeah to pour water over over the clearly virgins practically cummin in there pants cos a women wrestler started a thread fucking hell

• Paid Members
I love how some guys pretend to be playing it cool by pointing the finger out at the virgins, despite being in the thread themselves :p

yeah to pour water over over the clearly virgins practically cummin in there pants cos a women wrestler started a thread fucking hell

I have no idea what you are trying to say...

He was typing one handed, because he's a clearly virgin practically cummin in his pants and he needs water pouring over him.

if this was a man and not a women no one would be bothered. There must be a few ppl on here that are virgins cos they have went mental cos there is a women in the forum more understandable for ya you dick

A post for guys from the TWCF days. I'm predicting this right now. Jezabeth is the second coming of Sabinite.

Who is Sabinite? xxx :)

Sabinite was a guy who pretended to be a woman on the forum for over a year and was everyones favourite poster because a girl was on the forums. That was a fun one. :laugh:

He was typing one handed, because he's a clearly virgin practically cummin in his pants and he needs water pouring over him.

nah mate i might be many things but not a virgin i just speak the truth

• Paid Members

nah mate i might be many things but not a virgin i just speak the truth

clearly lolz

• Paid Members
There must be a few ppl on here that are virgins cos they have went mental cos there is a women in the forum more understandable for ya you dick

grammar.jpg

There must be a few ppl on here that are virgins cos they have went mental cos there is a women in the forum more understandable for ya you dick

grammar.jpg

good drills there mate you got me ive been burned

Archived