UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
any free spots in the league? i play soccermanager and have for a long time

Yeah theres a few there, just pick a team via the website if you want in.

For reference, these are the current free ones:

Division 1: Juventus

Division 2: Ajax, PSV, Zenit, Dynamo Kiev, Olympiacos, Hamburg, Wolfsburg.

Didn't realise there had been so many dropouts recently, I thought only Juventus were free before I checked.

Unless that guy logs back in or the computer takes control after he misses the log in period, I think Dortmund should be an easy for anyone who plays them as after their game tonight all of their outfield players have a fitness rating of 1!

My team seem to be becoming the Bordeaux of Division One with the highest amount of draws in the division and have now drawn my last three games.

Unless that guy logs back in or the computer takes control after he misses the log in period, I think Dortmund should be an easy for anyone who plays them as after their game tonight all of their outfield players have a fitness rating of 1!

My team seem to be becoming the Bordeaux of Division One with the highest amount of draws in the division and have now drawn my last three games.

Go ahead and steal my thunder why don't you?! ;)

Real Madrid are on a right run right now, 19 from a possible 21 points and keeping up with the front two (Barca and Inter). Next game is a biggy vs Inter.

Well done to Barca for that 8-0 win, no matter how unfit the Dortmund team were, I cant see anyone catching them in the League.

BANG! Unbeaten in 14 now. Really need Inter to drop some points. I hope they've got one eye on their cup exploits!

Just checked out Div 2 and the race for the Playoffs is gathering steam. Bordeaux have seen an upturn in fortunes haven't they?

• Paid Members

We've had a few of dropouts over the last few weeks and some of the big teams are available. I'll give it a few days to see if anyone here picks them up. If not I'll open it to the public again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Season's coming to a close, two games to go.

Lille are fighting for that final play off spot, hope we can hold on to it.

How's everyone else doing?

Is there anyway to change the club you manage in the league? There's LOADS of free clubs now, and I wouldn't mind taking over a bigger club.

Archived