UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4-4 With SPurs...........amazing game.

Forgot to change my team back after Europe like but hey ho! Still Barca remain unbeaten! :)......oh and Villa fucks himself up for 5 weeks.....good work.

Agreed, great game against my reserves as my entire first team was 60%-65%. Nice to see some of my signings getting in on the fun like Ferdinand.

• Paid Members
(Genoa) Beat PSV 2-0 to stay 3rd in Div 2. Rubin Kazan are running away with it. Their ratings aren't as good as mine, shows the game isn't quite that simple. Lille up next, hoping to pagga them.

Lille are doing as I predicted, languishing.

Hoping that Douglas Costa kicks on, Hazard can stay on the pitch rather than get red carded every week and Gervinho can actually put the ball in the ball in the net like he does in real life.

So pleased SM changed Gervinho from a wing/AM to a wing/striker, made my options a little easier.

Although I have a full strength team next fixture ... ish

What a crazy week.....all of the top 4 lose. Chelsea and Barca involved in 2 seven goal thrillers, United lose as do Inter.

Barcelona are no longer unbeaten. Villareal are going great guns.

This Juve manager is a right nob head. I've decided to ignore the prick.

Tonight just shows how random this game can be sometimes. Was away to a pretty much full strength Real Madrid and could only play four of my regular starters as I accidently played my first team in a cup match so they were mostly all too tired to play tonight. One of the players I played was a 83 rated centre-back who I had to play as a right-back, and late on I had to replace Lavezzi with Juan Agudelo (rated 76) as Lavezzi would have been exhausted otherwise. I won 2-0. Now unbeaten in six and out of the relegation zone, for now at least.

Stuey, do you have the power to sack the Juventus manager or do you lose that once you make the league public?

Nah, had a look and I don't think I can boot him, sorry.

What has he done though? Not bot been reading much of the News feed over the last week.

He just seems very immature. He posted a newspaper article entitled "Bent Managers", which criticised people for posting newspaper articles and asked if he was the "only non-gay manager in this game world?", and after some others posted some articles he then posted another article saying that three managers had been involved in a gay threesome. Seems very odd behaviour for someone who has nothing to do with anyone in the game world.

Tonight just shows how random this game can be sometimes. Was away to a pretty much full strength Real Madrid and could only play four of my regular starters as I accidently played my first team in a cup match so they were mostly all too tired to play tonight. One of the players I played was a 83 rated centre-back who I had to play as a right-back, and late on I had to replace Lavezzi with Juan Agudelo (rated 76) as Lavezzi would have been exhausted otherwise. I won 2-0. Now unbeaten in six and out of the relegation zone, for now at least.

Stuey, do you have the power to sack the Juventus manager or do you lose that once you make the league public?

Full strength Madrid side (Ramos and Alonso are injured but are covered by Diarra-92 and Kjaer-90) and also the same side and tactics that hammered Atletico Madrid 4-1 on Thursday. Plus Madrid had 16 shots to your 8. Dont really know what more I could have done, a very frustrating game.

Archived