UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

Season's coming to a close, two games to go.

Lille are fighting for that final play off spot, hope we can hold on to it.

How's everyone else doing?

Is there anyway to change the club you manage in the league? There's LOADS of free clubs now, and I wouldn't mind taking over a bigger club.

5th, still enjoying it, taken forever to get enough cash together to buy peeps

Got to the final of one of the cups and wish all my players would stop getting rating reductions as is annoying!

As for changing clubs in the normal game the chairman of the club would approach the best manager in the league and then work their way down. In this, no idea.

Lyon are pants, but am doing amazingly well considering

EDIT: lost out on Kompany despite bidding first, dont think Ive won one of these where that happens yet.. Grrr

Anyone want to sell a 91 plus defender for 20 mill?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thoroughly enjoying this game.....it would be interesting to know how many originals are left....I'm Barca, double winning side :)

My mate is Roma and has been in from the start so he's another founding father.

I'm gonna be selling Adebayor, Abidal and Rodwell this pre season.

• Paid Members

I'm still at it too. Think I'm 4th at the minute with Man United. Decent season and have strengthened somewhat and got rid of some dead wood. We had a few dropouts but most have been replaced with people from outside the UKFF.

• Paid Members
I'm still at it too. Think I'm 4th at the minute with Man United. Decent season and have strengthened somewhat and got rid of some dead wood. We had a few dropouts but most have been replaced with people from outside the UKFF.

Wish I think is a shame, people are getting to walk into top club spots, where maybe a UKFFer could have had that spot, I'm dying to move from 'We've had 7million all season and can't afford shit all' Lille.

• Paid Members

Wish I think is a shame, people are getting to walk into top club spots, where maybe a UKFFer could have had that spot, I'm dying to move from 'We've had 7million all season and can't afford shit all' Lille.

I can't really do much more. Every time a big club has become available I've held it for 2/3 weeks to see if any of the UKFF names pop up. But they don't.

Top clubs left are

Arsenal

Bayern

Dortmund

Juventus

Man City

Real Madrid

Spurs

So theres plenty there. Post your name in here and tell me which team you want and I'll sort it. I'd advise you take a look at the squad before you pick though because we've obviously had changes everywhere.

Lyon

lyon.png

First game: Juventus (H)

Manager: Rich Hopkins

Transfer Summary

Cash-strapped Lyon have had to wheel-and-deal to bring in players which is why manager Rich Hopkins has concentrated on buying players he hopes will become stars for the club in the next few seasons. Lyon have managed to make some big name signings however. Ronaldinho has joined from Flamengo for

• Paid Members
Lille

lille.png

First game: VFL Wolfsburg (A)

Manager: Andy Preston

Transfer Summary

Only one permanent signing so far in Andy Preston’s reign as Lille manager. Attacking midfielder Douglas Costa arrived from Shakhtar for

• Paid Members
Shakhtar down Boca to go

Can't say I really want to go up as I'll get spanked every week.

Still trying to find out how to leave one club and join another

Try selecting the 'quit/withdraw' button on your homepage. Which club do you want?

• Paid Members
Try selecting the 'quit/withdraw' button on your homepage. Which club do you want?

Arsenal would be my choice at the mo or Man City

Just quit Lille, now I need a re-invite to join the game league

Archived