UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snowman Dave: :angry:

When nobody made a bid for Pastore after I made an opening bid I knew someone was probably waiting to make a cheap, cowardly move by making a late bid and hope no-one else would be able to counter but didn't expect the bids to be accepted so soon as usually takes a full day nowadays for bids to be accepted.

:laugh: Sorry about that. I was shocked by how quickly the deal went through as well.

Unless everything goes wrong against Macedonia in the last group game, my Italy side have won their first two games of the World Cup and so are odds on favourites to win the group and progress in to the knockout stages.

:laugh: Sorry about that. I was shocked by how quickly the deal went through as well.

I expected it to be accepted this evening. As much as I wanted him it's probably best in the short term that I didn't get him though as central midfield is probably the area of my squad where I didn't need someone else. I expect he'll score a few in our friendly tomorrow though :laugh: . Quite impressed by a few of your signings recently, I think you'll definitely be challenging for a top four place next season. Regarding Higuain though, seeing as you sold Benzema (93) to Barcelona for

• 1 month later...

Anyone digging the new interface..

Some merits, but its fucking clunky as hell

Also has anyone come across a situation where an unmanaged/external team rejects a bid for a player when its over the asking price? As Ive just had a bid for Fellani rejected in one of my other leagues

I like the new interface. Much better than the old one.

Your problem might be because the team don't have enough players in that position, so cannot sell.

I wont doubt its a step up, its just some of the things like the messages having to be clicked on to read, rather than appearing and the positioning of some of the boxes means that its a bit off at present.

Still bring it on.

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

Thanks for that, just picked up another 12 months.

I'm pretty gutted at how the league has turned out. There are like 10 of us left compared to the load that signed up to start.

I should have set the league up with us all getting lower league clubs and having to buy the best players. It would have made it fairer across the board for everyone and more competitive too. Standard game worlds are only

• 2 weeks later...

I'm taking a bit of a gamble as I've decided just to get rid of Eto'o, despite him probably still being a 96 for a little bit. If anyone can match the cash bid for him from Anzhi by midnight (or offer an acceptable player exchange, preferably involving a defender) then I'll accept it or the best offer at midnight tonight. If not, I'll just sell him to Anzhi anyway.

• 5 months later...
  • Paid Members

As said in the questions thread, I'm thinking of starting a new league up which I hope will be fairer for everyone. The plan is to use lower league sides so no one starts with any world beaters or ridiculously high transfer budgets. This should keep it fair across the board. The game has changed a little since also, and hording of the best players is much more difficult with the new concerns system.

Anyone interested in playing again?

Soccer Manager.com

Archived