UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

• Paid Members
Arsenal would be my choice at the mo or Man City

Just quit Lille, now I need a re-invite to join the game league

Ok, quit your current club. You can have either Arsenal or City, which do you want?

And what's your name?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'll go for City I think, more cash available to me

Name: Andy Preston

Done.

For anyone else who would like a change, or Anyone looking to join, here are the teams available:

Arsenal

Bayern Mucnhen

Borussia Dortmund

Fiorentina

Juventus

Sevilla

Spurs

Villarreal

You'll have to quit your current club first. Then give me a shout as to who you want.

• Paid Members
Can you take me off as AC Milan manager I havent bothered with it for monthes, thank you.

If you don't log in after a month you automatically resign. Someone else has taken Milan so no worries.

• Paid Members

Although I left them in the lurch, I'm well chuffed for Lille, scrapped our way up via the play offs as I predicted.

Forlan, my second signing for the club at the beginning of the week scoring has made me smile too.

Now on to next season, and breaking in the top 4 ... possibly

How many of the Division 2 managers are people on here? As it could be interesting if a few more wanted to take over a Div 1 club for next season so we're all in the same league.

Will be interesting to see what the next Bayern Munich manager will do. They've got a lot of money but currently have only five players who are 90+.

Snowman Dave: :angry:

When nobody made a bid for Pastore after I made an opening bid I knew someone was probably waiting to make a cheap move by making a late bid and hope no-one else would be able to counter but didn't expect the bids to be accepted so soon as usually takes a full day nowadays for bids to be accepted.

Am looking for a 92 plus Midfielder or Striker or both

Prepared to do business for Kallstrom or possibly Gourcuff or Huntelaar and some cash

Must not be ancient though.

Anyone

Archived