UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fairly content with a 1-1 draw away to Lyon, especially after finishing the game with nine men after Pastore and Lavezzi were sent off. Lavezzi is so far the only player in the league to be sent off twice, though they've both been straight reds and he's never been booked. I'm still bottom but have got some decent results recently.

I was pretty happy to sign Juan Agudelo this week, though was a bit surprised to see than no-one had either bought him already or had shortlisted him.

Id just like to add that any newspaper articles I add are not meant to offend and are not personal attacks on game players, if anything they are to create rivalries between teams in the game world.

Writing newspaper articles are all part of the soccer manager game, and I just wanted to add to the Real-Barca rivalry, it was nothing personal against Paul as I pretty sure his wasnt personal against me, just a bit of fun.

Is the new Juventus manager a non-UKFFer? I presume he and the other recent managerial appointments are all public ones?

Yeah thats who my last post was pretty much aimed at, I didn't realise we had made unmanaged teams public.

• Paid Members
Is the new Juventus manager a non-UKFFer? I presume he and the other recent managerial appointments are all public ones?

Yeah thats who my last post was pretty much aimed at, I didn't realise we had made unmanaged teams public.

Yeah, should have posted that sorry. We had like 3 teams left, so I opened it up. I think 1 or 2 UKFF'ers have jacked it in already mind you. Sore losers ;)

Id just like to add that any newspaper articles I add are not meant to offend and are not personal attacks on game players, if anything they are to create rivalries between teams in the game world.

Writing newspaper articles are all part of the soccer manager game, and I just wanted to add to the Real-Barca rivalry, it was nothing personal against Paul as I pretty sure his wasnt personal against me, just a bit of fun.

Yeah mate totally in jest. I like the banter, I'm always one for a Rafa style rant. FACT.

As for Mr Roma, he's a very dear close friend so he has a bigger target painted on him than anyone else so please don't have too much sympathy for him ;)

Oh, and as for the Juve manager......what a fucking bender!

Archived