UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I'm (Genoa) up to 6th in Division 2, 10 points from 15 games. Darren Bent still not scored (apart from friendlies) but has 2 MOTM awards in 5 games. Hopefully get on a little run now.

You're playing the Drawin' 'Deaux next, so my money is on the honours being shared.

• Paid Members
The French Ligue 1 rating changes have done me no fucking favours except for the people on that bastard "Permanent Loan" who you can't recall. Peeved.

You'll get them back end of season, Butch!

• Paid Members

Well happy with a 0-0 and on penalties win against Villarreal.

Lille have been decidedly average for me so far, Hazard needs to kick in, and i still need a striker rather than a fwd/wng type player up front

I don't want to jynx anything but it seems my Bayern team are finally playing how they should after a disappointing start. I'm happy with where I am in the league for now, especially as my last few results have been good ones, and I knocked Real Madrid out of the UKFF cup tonight....and i'll be honest id totally forgotten about it so that was a nice surprise for me!!!

Klose has been playing superbly so far this season, as is definitely my main man, although Muller is starting to contribute withe the goals now too!

Still need cover at LB and another CM as Gustavo has been a bit of a weak link in that position!

Lost again, 2-1 at home to virtually managerless Juventus. Level until last ten minutes. Think it's time for a change of tactics.

Some oddly high-scoring games in Division One tonight. Had a look at the stats in the Atletico Madrid/Dortmund game and Atletico had 42 shots on goal!

Archived