UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I'm more than happy to take any fringe players (either youngsters or players approaching the end of their career) on loan and give them a good run out. Anyone who helps me out in that area will be looked upon favourably when it comes time to sell my players.

I've got a shitload of youth players at Bordeaux, if you want to take a look.

I've started to PM the questions for the season preview but I've hit the personal message limit for messaging different managers for the day. If are in Division 1 or are Ajax then you've received a pm but Ajax were the last team I was able to send a pm to before I reached the limit. I'll post the questions here so those in Division 2 can see them and I'd appreciate it if you'd please send me your responses by in-game message. I'll send the questions via pm to the people in Division 2 who haven't responded tomorrow when I can pm people again, which hopefully will be just after midnight.

The questions are as follows:

Who do you think will be your key player(s) this season?

Player most likely to become a breakout star this season?

How would you rate your transfer dealings and squad strength thus far?

Which clubs would you consider to be your rival(s) this season?

Where will you finish?

I've started to PM the questions for the season preview but I've hit the personal message limit for the day. If are in Division 1 or are Ajax then you've received a pm but Ajax were the last team I was able to send a pm to before I reached the limit. I'll post the questions here so those in Division 2 can see them and I'd appreciate it if you'd please send me your responses by in-game message. I'll send the questions via pm to the people in Division 2 who haven't responded tomorrow when I can pm people again, which hopefully will be just after midnight.

Where will you finish?

I've sent mine in three parts to you as I have gone on a bit. Looking forward to reading these mate.

• Paid Members

I've sent my pre season report through. It's a bit on the light side though. Hopefully you'll beef it up a bit for me :)

Just incase people haven't seen it, the league games will be on Thursdays and Sundays, not Wednesday's and Saturdays as first reported.

First League game is Sunday 27th Feb.

• Paid Members
How do you get to see your pre-season report then Stu ?

You have been sent a pm by jerichoholicufcfan. Reply to him, answering the questions

I've started to PM the questions for the season preview but I've hit the personal message limit for messaging different managers for the day. If are in Division 1 or are Ajax then you've received a pm but Ajax were the last team I was able to send a pm to before I reached the limit. I'll post the questions here so those in Division 2 can see them and I'd appreciate it if you'd please send me your responses by in-game message. I'll send the questions via pm to the people in Division 2 who haven't responded tomorrow when I can pm people again, which hopefully will be just after midnight.

Where will you finish?

Fair play to whoever is Boca Juniors on here. I thought i'd try and field a few of my youngsters and go V.Attacking and got spanked 5-2 after being 2-1 up first half. The exact same thing happened on my other league when I decided to go very attacking so shant be doing that again.

On the plus side, Ganso is off and running and it was only a friendly, so no knee jerk reactions are going to be made....yet!

Archived