UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Ive bidded on far too many players. What happens if you cant afford the transfer. A

Also bagged conner wickman and victor moses on way

The transfer will collapse if you don't have the funds.

Family Guy - Great work with the Gossip Column. I reckon you should make it a weekly thing :)

Ive bidded on far too many players. What happens if you cant afford the transfer. A

Family Guy - Great work with the Gossip Column. I reckon you should make it a weekly thing :)

^^^^

I loved the transfer gossip. I was actually hoping he'd make it a daily thing.......too much to ask?

^^^^

I loved the transfer gossip. I was actually hoping he'd make it a daily thing.......too much to ask?

Glad it was appreciated, I'll try to make it daily if I can, but you all need to keep posting me news stories to keep it interesting!

Maybe every other day would give you enough to go off...i can't stop posting in there myself. There's another huge Barca signing to be announced sometime this evening. Glad to say it was rubber stamped today after much correspondence between us and another Spanish side.

• Paid Members

Either on the right hand side of your 'Overview' page, but it's probably buried under lots of transfer reports.

Or

Click the 'Gameworld' Button, and then click on 'Newspaper'

No players to sell I'm afraid.

Archived