UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

Just a reminder than you can play 2 friendlies a week, with other teams, it has no bearing on fitness and injuries, but can help you test out new formations and can give you bragging rights over teams in different leagues

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Think theres about 7 or 8 teams left, so we've got some good numbers.

I'll change the thread name in afew days... All general discussion in here please.

Just a few notes if you didn't already know.

You can only have 1 transfer deal with any one team at a time

You can only do 3 deals with any one team per season.

League games are played Wednesday and Saturday every week at 8pm

Cup games are usually on a Monday at 8pm.

Once your team sheet is submitted on the day, you won't be able to make any changes during the game, so get your tactics/subs in place before 8pm!

Think theres about 7 or 8 teams left, so we've got some good numbers.

I'll change the thread name in afew days... All general discussion in here please.

Just a few notes if you didn't already know.

You can only have 1 transfer deal with any one team at a time

You can only do 3 deals with any one team per season.

League games are played Wednesday and Saturday every week at 8pm

Cup games are usually on a Monday at 8pm.

Once your team sheet is submitted on the day, you won't be able to make any changes during the game, so get your tactics/subs in place before 8pm!

How many loan signings can you have in? Im Boca Jnrs btw.

• Paid Members

I dont think theres any cap on loaning.

Although Loans can be ended by either party at any point of the season, unless the loan was in place before you took the side over, in which case it lasts til the end of the season.

I dont think theres any cap on loaning.

Although Loans can be ended by either party at any point of the season, unless the loan was in place before you took the side over, in which case it lasts til the end of the season.

Tell me about it! 25 million quids worth of Ibrahimovic that I cannot recall!! :devil:

I'm off til Friday....thankyou for giving me an excuse to not go the gym or leave my bed for that matter....I drastically need players as I have 21 and cannot sell without buying. How long does it take for transfers with non controlled teams to go through as I have a few on the back burner!

• Paid Members
I'm off til Friday....thankyou for giving me an excuse to not go the gym or leave my bed for that matter....I drastically need players as I have 21 and cannot sell without buying. How long does it take for transfers with non controlled teams to go through as I have a few on the back burner!

To be honest it various, but in my experience your're talking 18-20 hours for bids to be accepted and then 18-20 hours for the transfer to be done...

Much quicker Between managed clubs obviously.

• Paid Members
How does player development work by the way?

Do your youngster's ratings improve by playing first team matches? Or do they only improve when their ratings are altered for the whole game by Soccer Manager?

Ratings are done usually 3 times a year (For the big leagues... English, Spanish, Etc) by Soccer manager.

Players' increases or decreases are based on how the player is doing in real life.

A Youngster will usually rise...

If he's making regular appearances (I think they do it based on minutes played),

Playing in the Champs league/Euros/World cup,

Scoring goals/Clean sheets/Generally playing well

Playing for a team doing well in their league,

Getting signed by a bigger team.

Decreases for the opposite of those... bare in mind, not everyone will rise or drop. If their just performing adequately, they will remain the same.

Injured players will not drop in ratings either.

Getting some good wheeling & dealing done at the moment, shaping up my squad to match the style I want to play :)

I'll be honest with you...i'm still not 100% on that Gomez for Malouda + 15 Mill, only because i've been knocked back with some of my offers for his replacement and Malouda would do well to knock Robben and Ribery out the side.

I'm proper going a different route in this game and investing in youth, Wenger style.

Archived