UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Right guys, Everything seems like it's up and running as far as the Gameworld goes (despite the 8pm time I was given earlier!)

You can start to make transfers and do whatever you want to do.

I think the majority of people who were gonna join have already. There are 18 clubs left, I'll give it another day or so for any UKFF'ers to take them if they want. If not I'll open the league up for anyone to join.

Make use of the Forums, Particularly the 'Player rating' and General help forums as they are really useful.

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

• Paid Members
Can I join my name is Adam Lewis

Pick a team.

Won't be online for a few hours, I'll approve them when I get back.

If your picking a team, put your names in here if you haven't added me as a friend already, so I know who you are.

Cheers.

I'm proper loving this so far. Some cheeky bids have already been made, and looks like we're going to get some good banter on the go with the newspaper feature. My only gripe is that I cant recall any of my loan players who id like to flog for some extra cash, but oh well, i'll have to wheel and deal!

Darren Miller here,

but can't seem to get a team at all. Everyone has been picked in both divisions it sems.

Tried to pick Valencia, Porto, Benfica or Marsellie so far.

Either way, would love a team, which has some stature. IE those above :) But would like to be involved in some way :)

Archived