UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im Real Madrid.

Made some cracking deals already. Carvalho for Van Buyten plus 10m, and Benzema for Forlan plus 10m. Also made bids for a couple of guys who I will keep secret until the deals are hopefully done.

Anyone wants to loan any of my guys feel free to have a bid, as long as they are not in my first 16 will definately send out for 1st team football.

I have Carvalho in my Chelsea game and he's an absolute beast, so I had to have him again. Probably gave you a bit too much money, but sending Van Buyten the other way was good business. Handy as a squad player, but wouldnt make my starting 11.

And to whoever has already put in a bid of 21Mill for Lukaku....BASTARD!!!!

I have Carvalho in my Chelsea game and he's an absolute beast, so I had to have him again. Probably gave you a bit too much money, but sending Van Buyten the other way was good business. Handy as a squad player, but wouldnt make my starting 11.

And to whoever has already put in a bid of 21Mill for Lukaku....BASTARD!!!!

edited

Joe - I'd have done a much better deal that you got for Benzema....

I wanted Forlan, done good for me in previous games and would have bid for him anyway.

Im also listening to offers for Kaka, want a top defender at least though

No dice on kaka sorry mate. I am looking for a decent right back and a striker.....anyone got anybody interesting then let me know via PM on the game itself....you'll find me at Barca. Not much leaving my club at the moment sorry boys due to quite a small squad. It would take something massive to tempt me I'm afraid.

Archived