UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Good stuff guys.

I think we've got about 18 so far, hoping for a few more. I'll update the thread in a few hours when we have the opening time.

Again, if you are interested, Register and send me a friend request. I can't add you to the league otherwise.

• Paid Members

The gameworld has been created. You can join now and pick a team, but won't get access till 8pm this evening. As I've said, I can't control who gets what team.

To find it:

On the homepage click 'Add new club'

On the next page, scroll to the very bottom and find the 'Game World ID search no.' box

Enter 61160

That should bring up the UKFF league.

Then request to join.

*** If I'm not on your friends list, your application to the league won't be looked at. So make sure you've done this first.. add me stuey2dope@hotmail.com (post your S/M username in this thread too as I'm getting friend requests from randoms looking to join) ***

Enjoy.

Right have picked a team and on my home page but can't find how to join the ukff league. Any help lads?

The gameworld has been created. You can join now and pick a team, but won't get access till 8pm this evening. As I've said, I can't control who gets what team.

To find it:

On the homepage click 'Add new club'

On the next page, scroll to the very bottom and find the 'Game World ID search no.' box

Enter 61160

That should bring up the UKFF league.

Then request to join.

*** If I'm not on your friends list, your application to the league won't be looked at. So make sure you've done this first.. add me stuey2dope@hotmail.com (post your S/M username in this thread too as I'm getting friend requests from randoms looking to join) ***

Enjoy.

:thumbsup:

Archived