UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm making money at the moment.....can't bloody give it away....burning a big bloody hole...... ;)

It seems we have our first frosty relationship in the UKFF league. Your comments regarding Ganso joining the mighty Munich have not gone unnoticed pal ;)

I'm taking a massive risk and have made about 4-5 bids for youngsters all within the 86-89 range all under the age of 22. My starting 11 is pretty much nailed on anyway so i'm looking to build a squad more than anything!

I'm making money at the moment.....can't bloody give it away....burning a big bloody hole...... ;)

It seems we have our first frosty relationship in the UKFF league. Your comments regarding Ganso joining the mighty Munich have not gone unnoticed pal ;)

I'm taking a massive risk and have made about 4-5 bids for youngsters all within the 86-89 range all under the age of 22. My starting 11 is pretty much nailed on anyway so i'm looking to build a squad more than anything!

I'm here to win trophies not make friends. :music:

• Paid Members

Rick - Yup, the emails are very slow. Just go straight to your homepage to check any bids etc.

Stun - Playing home games will bring in money from ticket sales. Also cup progression does too (I think). Winning the league/cup obviously does too.

Archived