UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone tell me how you get to see the transfer gossip & has anyone got any decent young players for sale 80+

Your best bet is looking at teams not in our game for talent to buy, or asking managers with stronger squads to loan players.

Can someone tell me how you get to see the transfer gossip & has anyone got any decent young players for sale 80+

Transfer gossip is on the left hand side, look for 'Game World' and 'Newspaper'. I've got Abou Diaby on sale, still reasonably young and got time to develop. You'd get a good 5 years out of Eboue yet as well. PM me if you're interested.

I'm more than happy to take any fringe players (either youngsters or players approaching the end of their career) on loan and give them a good run out. Anyone who helps me out in that area will be looked upon favourably when it comes time to sell my players.

Have a look at Valencia and let me know if you fancy any of them.

Just wanted to check if anyone is doing a season preview. either on here or in game? As I was thinking of doing one myself for the managed teams in the vein of those ones you get with FourFourTwo. So it would be a brief bit about signings, et cetera, then instead of a fan file question section I would send out a short set of four or five questions to all of you, either via in-game pm or post the questions here and you pm me back, and then your answers would be included in your team's section. I'd also do a prediction for both leagues and hopefully post both on either Saturday or Sunday before the first league game.

Just wanted to check if anyone is doing a season preview. either on here or in game? As I was thinking of doing one myself for the managed teams in the vein of those ones you get with FourFourTwo. So it would be a brief bit about signings, et cetera, then instead of a fan file question section I would send out a short set of four or five questions to all of you, either via in-game pm or post the questions here and you pm me back, and then your answers would be included in your team's section. I'd also do a prediction for both leagues and hopefully post both on either Saturday or Sunday before the first league game.

Go for it fella! I'd find that very interesting!

Go for it fella! I'd find that very interesting!

Definitely. The amateur journalism is almost as fun as the football management.

Any tips on selling players and whether they can be sold to teams that aren't in our UKFF leagues? I haven't had a single offer in for any of my listed players other than those from fellow UKFF'ers :(

Personally believe its best to swap players rather than sell, dont think you will get bids from teams outside our league.

Send the Questions as a PM on the game if you can buddy.....I love receiving mail on there. Makes me feel all official like.

Right i'm doing this on here because I can't see my players listed. As of today Klose (92) Ollic (92) and Timoshuck (91) are all on the transfer list. I'm not gonna lie...I need money, so NO Part Exchanges will be considered, unless the player your offering to me is on my shortlist.

Good Day to you all.

PS: I'm looking forward to reading the proposed pre season analysis!!

• Paid Members
Any tips on selling players and whether they can be sold to teams that aren't in our UKFF leagues? I haven't had a single offer in for any of my listed players other than those from fellow UKFF'ers :(

Personally believe its best to swap players rather than sell, dont think you will get bids from teams outside our league.

External clubs will always buy from you. Give it a week or so. You will get offers and will usually sell the player for a profit.

Archived