UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
On match days is there a way to view the match or do you just need to wait until 90 minutes has passed from kick off time and then you're given a result?

Theres is a 'Score Center' type thing when they game is being played, but I never look at it.

The results will come through anything between half hour to 2 hours after the match starts.

Man United Youth 0 - 0 Internazionale

:)

Fair play to whoever is Boca Juniors on here. I thought i'd try and field a few of my youngsters and go V.Attacking and got spanked 5-2 after being 2-1 up first half. The exact same thing happened on my other league when I decided to go very attacking so shant be doing that again.

On the plus side, Ganso is off and running and it was only a friendly, so no knee jerk reactions are going to be made....yet!

Cheers. Was a bit shocked when i saw the score, then looked at your team and realised it wasn't full strength. Still, i'll take 5-2 over Bayern, good motivation for my team.

I've pm'd the questions to everyone I couldn't pm yesterday.

Thanks to all those who have sent me their responses back. I've had a fair few so far but there's also still a fair few left to come back.

I've finished the rough draft of the season preview, though will wait until a few more transfers go through tomorrow before I complete the final version. I will hopefully be able to post it tomorrow evening.

The season preview for Division 2 is below.

It consists of a transfer summary, some thoughts on each squad by former pro footballer & media pundit St. John St. Johnstoneston, and finally there's the team's manager's response to the questions I sent you all if they responded.

I'll post the Division 1 preview soon. I'll post the league placement predictions in the in game newspaper after I've finished posting the previews and may put them up here later on.

Division 2 Season Preview

Ajax

ajax.png

First game: Zenit (A)

Manager: Michael Farrow

Transfer Summary

Their only signing thus far is German striker Stefan Kie

Division 1 Season Preview

Arsenal

arsenal.png

First game: Roma (A)

Manager: Rikki Holt

Transfer Summary

Arsenal's media-friendly manager Rikki Holt has been reasonably busy this preseason. The Gunner's defence was obviously an area Holt felt needed addressing as Phil Jagielka joined from Everton for

I'd like to add that the English ratings will be done soon, and then I will have a highly respected right back :)

Fantastic effort again.

How do you find out when they will be updating which leagues?

Looks like a well done report there, will give it a proper read tomorrow though :thumbsup:

Archived